TPS61194Q1EVM Part Information
The TPS61194-Q1 is an automotive high-efficiency, low-EMI, easy-to-use LED driver with integrated DCDC converter. DC-DC converter supports both boost and SEPIC mode operation. Device has four highprecision current sinks that can provide high dimming ratio brightness control with a PWM input signal. The DC-DC converter has adaptive output voltage control based on the LED current sink headroom voltages. This feature minimizes the power consumption by adjusting the voltage to the lowest sufficient level in all conditions. DC-DC supports spread spectrum for switching frequency and an external synchronization with dedicated pin. The high switching frequency allows the TPS61194-Q1 to avoid disturbance for AM radio band. The input voltage range for the TPS61194-Q1 is from 4.5 V to 40 V to support automotive stop/start and load dump condition. The device supports PWM brightness dimming ratio 10 000:1 for 200-Hz input PWM frequency. The TPS61194-Q1 integrates extensive fault detection features.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results: u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Ambient Operating Temperature Range u2013 Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2 u2013 Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- EMI Minimization u2013 DC-DC Synchronization Input u2013 Spread Spectrum Option
- Extensive Fault Detection Features u2013 Fault Output u2013 Input Voltage OVP and UVLO u2013 Open and Shorted LED Fault Detection u2013 Thermal Shutdown
- Four High-Precision Current Sinks u2013 Current Matching 1% (Typical) u2013 Output Current up to 100 mA per Channel u2013 Outputs can be Combined Externally for Higher Current per String
- High Dimming Ratio 10 000:1 at 200 Hz
- Input Voltage Operating Range 4.5 V to 40 V
- Integrated DC-DC for LED String Power u2013 Boost and SEPIC Modes Supported u2013 Output Voltage up to 45 V u2013 Switching Frequency 300 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Minimum Number of External Components
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
|Silicon Core Number||-|
|Kit Application Type||-|
|Application Sub Type||-|
|Kit Contents||Eval Board TPS61194-Q1|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Device Topology||Boost SEPIC|
|Dimming Control Type||PWM|
|Input Voltage Max||40V|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|No. of Outputs||4Outputs|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- TPS61194-Q1 4-Channel LED Driver for Automotive Lighting Evaluation Module | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS61194Q1EVM?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS61194Q1EVM are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS61194Q1EVM image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS61194Q1EVM in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS61194Q1EVM price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS61194Q1EVM fall under?
The TPS61194Q1EVM is listed under Education Maker & Hobbyist Electronics > Development Boards & Evaluation Kits > Special Application Development Kits.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS61194Q1EVM when available in the Special Application Development Kits range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS61194Q1EVM you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS61194Q1EVM RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS61194Q1EVM have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS61194Q1EVM.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS61194Q1EVM often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS61194Q1EVM?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS61194Q1EVM from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.