TPS568215RNNT Part Information
The TPS568215 is TI's smallest monolithic 8-A synchronous buck converter with an adaptive on-time D-CAP3™ control mode. The device integrates low RDS(on) power MOSFETs that enable high efficiency and offers ease-of-use with minimum external component count for space-conscious power systems. Key features include a very accurate reference voltage, fast load transient response, autoskip mode operation for light load efficiency, adjustable current limit and no requirement for external compensation. A forced continuous conduction mode helps meet tight voltage regulation accuracy requirements for performance DSPs and FPGAs. The TPS568215 is available in a thermally enhanced 18-pin HotRod™ QFN package and is designed to operate from –40°C to 150°C junction temperature. TPS568215 is pin to pin compatible with TPS56C215 which gives the user flexibility to pick solutions from 6A to 12A in the same footprint.
- 0.6 V to 5.5 V Output Voltage Range
- 0.6 V u00b11% Reference Voltage Across Full Temperature Range
- Adjustable Current Limit Settings with Hiccup Re- start
- Adjustable Soft Start with a Default 1-ms Soft Start Time
- D-CAP3u2122 Control Mode for Fast Transient Response
- Integrated 19-mu03a9 and 9.4-mu03a9 MOSFETs
- Monotonic Startup into Pre-biased Outputs
- Optional External 5-V Bias Support for Enhanced Efficiency
- Selectable FSW of 400 kHz, 800 kHz and 1.2 MHz
- Selectable Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM) for Tight Output Voltage Ripple or Auto- Skipping Eco-modeu2122 for High Light-Load Efficiency
- Small 3.5-mm x 3.5-mm HotRodu2122 QFN Package
- Supported at the WEBENCHu00ae
- Supports Ceramic Output Capacitors
- u201340u00b0C to 150u00b0C Operating Junction Temperature
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||17V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||VQFN|
|No. of Pins||18Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||600mV|
|Output Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, SYNC BUCK, 1.2MHZ, VQFN-18; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:17V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:VQFN; No. of Pins:18Pins; Output Current:8A; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 4.5-V to 17-V, 8-A synchronous SWIFT™ buck converter with D-CAP3 control | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS568215RNNT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS568215RNNT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS568215RNNT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS568215RNNT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS568215RNNT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS568215RNNT fall under?
The TPS568215RNNT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS568215RNNT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS568215RNNT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS568215RNNT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS568215RNNT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS568215RNNT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS568215RNNT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS568215RNNT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS568215RNNT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.