TPS563201DDCT Part Information
The TPS563201 and TPS563208 are simple, easy-touse, 3 A synchronous step-down converters in SOT23 package. The devices are optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and also optimized to achieve low standby current. These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2 mode control providing a fast transient response and supporting both lowequivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensation components. TPS563201 operates in pulse skip mode, which maintains high efficiency during light load operation. The TPS563201 and TPS563208 are available in a 6pin 1.6-mm × 2.9-mm SOT (DDC) package, and specified from a –40°C to 125°C junction temperature.
- 2% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25 u00baC)
- 580-kHz Switching Frequency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- D-CAP2u2122 Mode Control with fast transient response
- Fixed Soft Start: 1.0 ms
- Hiccup-mode Overcurrent Protection
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10 u00b5A
- Non-Latch UVP and TSD Protections
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- Pulse-skip mode (TPS563201) or Continuous Current Mode (TPS563208)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- TPS563201 and TPS563208 3-A Converter Integrated 95-mu2126 and 57-mu2126 FETs
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||17V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SOT|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||760mV|
|Output Voltage Max||7V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, SYNC BUCK, 580KHZ, SOT-6; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:17V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOT; No. of Pins:6Pins; Output Current:3A; Output Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 4.5 V to 17 V input, 3 A output, synchronous step-down converter in Eco-mode | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS563201DDCT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS563201DDCT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS563201DDCT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS563201DDCT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS563201DDCT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS563201DDCT fall under?
The TPS563201DDCT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS563201DDCT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS563201DDCT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS563201DDCT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS563201DDCT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS563201DDCT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS563201DDCT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS563201DDCT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS563201DDCT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.