TPS54528DDAR Part Information
- 650-kHz Switching Frequency (fSW)
- Adjustable Soft Start
- Auto-Skip Eco-modeu2122 for High Efficiency at Light
- Cycle By Cycle Over Current Limit
- D-CAP2u2122 Mode Enables Fast Transient Response
- High Efficiency, less than 10 u03bcA at shutdown
- High Initial Bandgap Reference Accuracy
- Highly Efficient Integrated FETs Optimized for Lower Duty Cycle Applications u2013 65 mu2126 (High Side) and 36 mu2126 (Low Side)
- Low Output Ripple and Allows Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 6 V
- Pre-Biased Soft Start
- Wide VIN Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 18 V
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||18V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SO PowerPAD|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||760mV|
|Output Voltage Max||6V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, SYNC BUCK, SO POWERPAD-8; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:18V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SO PowerPAD; No. of Pins:8Pins; Output Current:5A; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 4.5V to 18V Input, 5-A Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Eco-mode™ | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS54528DDAR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS54528DDAR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS54528DDAR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS54528DDAR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS54528DDAR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS54528DDAR fall under?
The TPS54528DDAR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS54528DDAR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS54528DDAR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS54528DDAR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS54528DDAR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS54528DDAR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS54528DDAR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS54528DDAR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS54528DDAR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.