TPS54332DDAR Part Information
The TPS54332 is a 28-V, 3.5-A non-synchronous buck converter that integrates a low-RDS(on) high-side MOSFET. To increase efficiency at light loads, a pulse-skipping Eco-Mode feature is automatically activated. Furthermore, the 1-μA shutdown supply current allows the device to be used in batterypowered applications. Current mode control with internal slope compensation simplifies the external compensation calculations and reduces component count while allowing the use of ceramic output capacitors. A resistor divider programs the hysteresis of the input undervoltage lockout. An overvoltage transient protection circuit limits voltage overshoots during start-up and transient conditions. A cycle-bycycle current limit scheme, frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protect the device and the load in the event of an overload condition. The TPS54332 is available in an 8-pin SOIC PowerPAD™ package.
- 3.5-V to 28-V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.8 V
- Adjustable Slow-Start Limits Inrush Currents
- Available in Thermally Enhanced 8-Pin SOIC PowerPADu2122 Package
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit, Frequency Foldback and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Fixed 1-MHz Switching Frequency
- High Efficiency at Light Loads With a Pulse- Skipping Eco-Modeu2122
- Integrated 80-mu2126 High-Side MOSFET Supports up to 3.5-A Continuous Output Current
- Overvoltage Transient Protection
- Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Supported by WEBENCHu2122 Tool
- Typical 1-u03bcA Shutdown Quiescent Current
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||3.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||28V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||800mV|
|Output Voltage Max||25V|
|Operating Temperature Max||150°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 3.5A 28V 1MHz DC/DC Converter HSOP8EP | RS Components
- DC/DC CONV, BUCK, 1MHZ, SOIC-8; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:3.5V; Input Voltage Max:28V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Output Current:3.5A; Output Voltage Min:800mV; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 3.5V to 28V Input, 3.5A, 1MHz Step-Down Converter with Eco-mode | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS54332DDAR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS54332DDAR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS54332DDAR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS54332DDAR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS54332DDAR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS54332DDAR fall under?
The TPS54332DDAR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS54332DDAR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS54332DDAR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS54332DDAR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS54332DDAR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS54332DDAR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS54332DDAR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS54332DDAR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS54332DDAR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.