TPS54328DDA Part Information
- 700-kHz Switching Frequency (fSW)
- Adjustable Soft Start
- Auto-Skip Eco-Modeu2122 for High Efficiency at Light
- Cycle-By-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- D-CAP2u2122 Mode Enables Fast Transient Response
- High Efficiency, Less Than 10 u00b5A at Shutdown
- High Initial Bandgap Reference Accuracy
- Highly Efficient Integrated FETs Optimized for Lower Duty Cycle Applications u2013 100 mu2126 (High-Side) and 70 mu2126 (Low-Side)
- Low Output Ripple and Allows Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- Pre-Biased Soft Start
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 18 V
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||18V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||HSOP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||760mV|
|Output Voltage Max||7V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, SYNC BUCK, 700KHZ, HSOP-8; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:18V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:HSOP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Output Current:3A; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS54328DDA?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS54328DDA are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS54328DDA image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS54328DDA in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS54328DDA price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS54328DDA fall under?
The TPS54328DDA is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS54328DDA when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS54328DDA you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS54328DDA RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS54328DDA have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for TPS54328DDA.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS54328DDA often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS54328DDA?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS54328DDA from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.