TPS54320RHLR Part Information
The TPS54320 is a full featured 17-V, 3-A synchronous step-down converter which is optimized for small designs through high efficiency and integrated high-side and low-side MOSFETs. Further space savings are achieved through current mode control, which reduces component count, and by selecting a high switching frequency, reducing the inductor's footprint. The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the SS/TR pin which allows operation as either a stand alone power supply or in tracking situations. Power sequencing is also possible by correctly configuring the enable and the open drain power good pins. Cycle by cycle current limiting on the high-side FET protects the device in overload situations and is enhanced by a low-side sourcing current limit which prevents current runaway. Hiccup protection will be triggered if the overcurrent condition has persisted for longer than the preset time. Thermal shutdown disables the part when die temperature exceeds thermal shutdown temperature. The TPS54320 is available in a 14-pin, 3.5-mm × 3.5-mm VQFN, thermally-enhanced package.
- 0.8-V Voltage Reference With u00b11% Accuracy
- 200-kHz to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Input Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Adjustable Slow Start/Power Sequencing
- For SWIFTu2122 Documentation and SwitcherPro,
- Hiccup Overcurrent Protection
- Integrated 57-mu2126 / 50-mu2126 MOSFETs
- Low 2-u00b5A Shutdown Quiescent Current
- Monotonic Start-Up into Prebiased Outputs
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With the TPS54620
- Power Good Output for Undervoltage and Overvoltage Monitoring
- Split Power Rail: 1.6 to 17 V on PVIN
- Supported by SwitcherProu2122 Software Tool
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- u201340u00b0C to 150u00b0C Operating Junction Temperature Range
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||17V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||VQFN|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||800mV|
|Output Voltage Max||15V|
|Operating Temperature Max||150°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, SYNC BUCK, 1.2MHZ, VQFN-14; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:17V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:VQFN; No. of Pins:14Pins; Output Current:3A; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 4.5V to 17V Input, 3A Synchronous Step-Down SWIFT™ Converter | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS54320RHLR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS54320RHLR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS54320RHLR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS54320RHLR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS54320RHLR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS54320RHLR fall under?
The TPS54320RHLR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS54320RHLR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS54320RHLR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS54320RHLR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS54320RHLR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS54320RHLR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS54320RHLR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS54320RHLR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS54320RHLR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.