TPS54060DRCT Part Information
The TPS54060 device is a 60-V, 0.5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. Current-mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load, regulated output supply current to 116 μA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 1.3 μA, when the enable pin is low. VIN undervoltage lockout is internally set at 2.5 V, but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the slow start pin that can also be configured for sequencing/tracking. An open-drain power good signal indicates the output is within 94% to 107% of its nominal voltage. A wide switching frequency range allows efficiency and external component size to be optimized. Frequency fold back and thermal shutdown protects the part during an overload condition. The TPS54060 is available in 10-pin thermally enhanced HVSSOP PowerPAD™ package and 10pin 3-mm × 3-mm VSON package.
- 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
- 1.3-u03bcA Shutdown Current
- 10-Pin HVSSOP With PowerPADu2122 Package and 3-mm u00d7 3-mm 10-Pin VSON Package
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- 116-u03bcA Operating Quiescent Current
- 200-mu2126 High-Side MOSFET
- 3.5-V to 60-V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Slow Start and Sequencing
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- High Efficiency at Light Loads with a Pulse Skipping Eco-Modeu2122
- Supported by WEBENCHu2122 and SwitcherProu2122
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- UV and OV Power Good Output
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||3.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||60V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||VSON|
|No. of Pins||10Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||800mV|
|Output Voltage Max||58V|
|Operating Temperature Max||150°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, BUCK, 2.5MHZ, VSON-10; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:3.5V; Input Voltage Max:60V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:VSON; No. of Pins:10Pins; Output Current:500mA; Output Voltage Min:800mV;RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 3.5V to 60V Input, 0.5A Step-Down Converter with Eco-Mode | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS54060DRCT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS54060DRCT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS54060DRCT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS54060DRCT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS54060DRCT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS54060DRCT fall under?
The TPS54060DRCT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS54060DRCT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS54060DRCT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS54060DRCT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS54060DRCT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS54060DRCT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS54060DRCT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS54060DRCT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS54060DRCT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.