TPS53513RVET Part Information
- 3.5 mm u00d7 4.5 mm, 28-Pin, VQFN Package
- Auto-Skipping Eco-modeu2122 for High Light-Load Efficiency
- Built-in Output Discharge Circuit
- D-CAP3u2122 Control Mode With Fast Load-Step ResponseSWIFTu2122
- Eight Selectable Frequency Settings from 250 kHz to 1 MHz
- FCCM for Tight Output Ripple and Voltage Requirements
- Integrated 13.8-mu03a9 and 5.9-mu03a9 MOSFETs With 8-A Continuous Output Current
- Open-Drain Power-Good Output
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- Precharged Startup Capability
- Reference Voltage 600 mV u00b10.5% Tolerance
- Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||1.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||18V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||VQFN|
|No. of Pins||28Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||600mV|
|Output Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||18V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC-DC CONV, BUCK, ADJ, 1MHZ, VQFN-28; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:1.5V; Input Voltage Max:18V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:VQFN; No. of Pins:28Pins; Output Current:8A; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1.5-V to 18-V, 8-A synchronous SWIFT™ buck converter | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS53513RVET?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS53513RVET are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS53513RVET image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS53513RVET in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS53513RVET price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS53513RVET fall under?
The TPS53513RVET is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS53513RVET when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS53513RVET you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS53513RVET RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS53513RVET have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS53513RVET.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS53513RVET often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS53513RVET?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS53513RVET from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.