TPS259250DRCT Part Information
The TPS25925x/6x family of eFuses is a highly integrated circuit protection and power management solution in a tiny package. The devices use few external components and provide multiple protection modes. They are a robust defense against overloads, shorts circuits, voltage surges, excessive inrush current. Current limit level can be set with a single external resistor and current limit set has a typical accuracy of ±15%. Over voltage events are limited by internal clamping circuits to a safe fixed maximum, with no external components required. TPS25926x devices provide over voltage protection (OVP) for 12V systems and TPS25925x devices for 5-V systems. In cases with particular voltage ramp requirements, a dV/dT pin is provided that can be programmed with a single capacitor to ensure proper output ramp rates.
- 12-V eFuse u2013 TPS25926x
- 2-A to 5-A Adjustable ILIMIT (u00b115% Accuracy)
- 5-V eFuse u2013 TPS25925x
- Built-in Thermal Shutdown
- Fixed Over-Voltage Clamp: u2013 6.1-V Clamp - TPS25925x u2013 15-V Clamp - TPS25926x
- Integrated 30-mu2126 Pass MOSFET
- Programmable VOUT Slew Rate, UVLO
- Safe During Single Point Failure Test (UL60950)
- Small Foot Print u2013 10L (3 mm x 3 mm) VSON
- UL 2367 Recognized u2013 File No. E339631* u2013 *RILIM u2264 130 ku03a9 (5 A maximum)
|Controller Applications||HDD and SSD Drives Set Top Boxes Servers/AUX Supplies PCI/PCIe Cards Adapter Powered Devices|
|Supply Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Controller IC Case Style||VSON|
|No. of Pins||10Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 5V 5A eFuse w/Adj. Current Limit VSON10 | RS Components
- EFUSE PROTECTION SWITCH, 5V, VSON-10; Controller Applications:HDD and SSD Drives, Set Top Boxes, Servers/AUX Supplies , PCI/PCIe Cards, Adapter Powered Devices; Input Voltage:5V; Supply Voltage Min:4.5V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 4.5-V to 5.5-V, 30mΩ, 2-5A eFuse | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS259250DRCT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS259250DRCT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS259250DRCT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS259250DRCT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS259250DRCT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS259250DRCT fall under?
The TPS259250DRCT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS259250DRCT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS259250DRCT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS259250DRCT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS259250DRCT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS259250DRCT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS259250DRCT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS259250DRCT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS259250DRCT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.