TPS22960DCNR Part Information
The TPS22960 is a small low-rON dual-channel load switch with controlled turnon. The devices contain two P-channel MOSFETs that can operate over an input voltage range of 1.62 V to 5.5 V. Each switch is independently controlled by on/off inputs (ON1 and ON2), which are capable of interfacing directly with low-voltage control signals. In TPS22960 a 85-Ω onchip load resistor is added for quick discharge when the switch is turned off. The rise time (slew-rate) of the device is internally controlled in order to avoid inrush current, and it can be slowed down if needed using the SR pin: at 3.3 V, TPS22960 features a 75-μs rise time with the SR pin tied to ground and 660-μs with the SR pin tied to high. The TPS22960 is available in a space-saving 8-pin UQFN package and in an 8-pin SOT package. It is characterized for operation over the free-air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C.
- 500-mA Maximum Continuous Switch Current
- 8-Pin SOT (DCN) Package: 3 mm u00d7 3 mm
- 8-Pin UQFN (RSE) Package: 1.5 mm u00d7 1.5 mm
- Controlled Switch Output Rise Time: 75 u03bcs or 660 u03bcs
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22 u2013 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-B, Class II) u2013 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Input Voltage Range: 1.62 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated Dual-Load Switch
- Integrated Quick Output Discharge Transistor
- Low ON-State Resistance u2013 rON = 342 mu2126 at VIN = 5.5 V u2013 rON = 435 mu2126 at VIN = 3.3 V u2013 rON = 523 mu2126 at VIN = 2.5 V u2013 rON = 737 mu2126 at VIN = 1.8 V
- Low Quiescent Current and Shutdown Current
|Power Load Switch Type||High Side|
|On State Resistance||0.342ohm|
|Distribution Switch Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|On / Enable Input Polarity||Active High|
|No. of Outputs||2Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|On Resistance Rds(on)||0.995ohm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Power Dissipation Pd||250mW|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.62V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, POWER SWITCH, 1.62V IN, 8SOT23; Power Load Switch Type:High Side; Input Voltage:5.5V; Current Limit:500mA; On State Resistance:0.342ohm; Distribution Switch Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:8Pins; Thermal Protection:Yes; On / RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 2-ch, 5.5-V, 0.5-A, 435-mΩ load switch with output discharge | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS22960DCNR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS22960DCNR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS22960DCNR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS22960DCNR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS22960DCNR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS22960DCNR fall under?
The TPS22960DCNR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS22960DCNR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS22960DCNR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS22960DCNR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS22960DCNR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS22960DCNR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS22960DCNR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS22960DCNR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS22960DCNR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.