TPA3118D2DAP Part Information
- Differential and Single-Ended Inputs
- Efficient Class-D Operation u2013 >90% Power Efficiency Combined With Low Idle Loss Greatly Reduces Heat Sink Size u2013 Advanced Modulation Schemes
- Feedback Power-Stage Architecture With High PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
- Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Overtemperature, DC- Detect, and Short Circuit With Error Reporting
- Multiple Switching Frequencies u2013 AM Avoidance u2013 Master and Slave Synchronization u2013 Up to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
- Programmable Power Limit
- Single Power Supply Reduces Component Count
- Stereo and Mono Mode With Single-Filter Mono Configuration
- Supports Multiple Output Configurations u2013 2 u00d7 50 W Into a 4-u03a9 BTL Load at 21 V (TPA3116D2) u2013 2 u00d7 30 W Into a 8-u03a9 BTL Load at 24 V (TPA3118D2) u2013 2 u00d7 15 W Into a 8-u03a9 BTL Load at 15 V (TPA3130D2)
- Thermally Enhanced Packages u2013 DAD (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Up) u2013 DAP (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Down)
- Wide Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 26 V
- u201340u00b0C to 85u00b0C Ambient Temperature Range
|No. of Channels||2 Channel, 2Channels|
|Supply Voltage Range||5V to 26V|
|Amplifier Case Style||HTSSOP|
|No. of Pins||32Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||5V to 26V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|THD + N||0.1% @ 25W 4ohm VCC=21V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- AMP, CLASS-D, 26VIN, 2X30W, 32HTSSOP; Output Power:30W; Amplifier Class:D; No. of Channels:2 Channel; Supply Voltage Range:5V to 26V; Amplifier Case Style:HTSSOP; No. of Pins:32Pins; Load Impedance:8ohm; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 30-W stereo, 60-W mono, 4.5- to 26-V supply, analog input Class-D audio amplifier | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPA3118D2DAP?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPA3118D2DAP are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPA3118D2DAP image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPA3118D2DAP in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPA3118D2DAP price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPA3118D2DAP fall under?
The TPA3118D2DAP is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Audio Amplifiers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPA3118D2DAP when available in the Audio Amplifiers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPA3118D2DAP you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPA3118D2DAP RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPA3118D2DAP have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPA3118D2DAP.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPA3118D2DAP often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPA3118D2DAP?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPA3118D2DAP from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.