TMP75BIDGKT Part Information
The TMP75B is an integrated digital temperature sensor with a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that can operate at a 1.8-V supply, and is pin and register compatible with the industry-standard LM75 and TMP75. This device is available in SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8 packages, and requires no external components to sense the temperature. The TMP75B is capable of reading temperatures with a resolution of 0.0625°C and is specified over a temperature range of –55°C to +125°C. The TMP75B features SMBus and two-wire interface compatibility, and allows up to eight devices on the same bus with the SMBus overtemperature alert function. The programmable temperature limits and the ALERT pin allow the sensor to operate as a stand-alone thermostat, or an overtemperature alarm for power throttling or system shutdown. The factory-calibrated temperature accuracy and the noise-immune digital interface make the TMP75B the preferred solution for temperature compensation of other sensors and electronic components, without the need for additional system-level calibration or elaborate board layout for distributed temperature sensing. The TMP75B is ideal for thermal management and protection of a variety of consumer, computer, communication, industrial, and environmental applications.
- Accuracy: u2013 u00b10.5u00b0C (typ) from u201320u00b0C to +85u00b0C u2013 u00b11u00b0C (typ) from u201355u00b0C to +125u00b0C
- Digital Output with Standard Two-Wire Serial Interface
- Low-Voltage Alternative to LM75 and TMP75
- One-Shot Conversion Mode for Custom Update Rates
- Operating Supply Range: 1.4 V to 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature Range: u201355u00b0C to +125u00b0C
- Overtemperature ALERT Pin with Programmable Trip Values
- Packages: SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8
- Quiescent Current: u2013 45 u03bcA Active (typ) u2013 0.3 u03bcA Shutdown (typ)
- Resolution: 12 Bits (0.0625u00b0C)
- Shutdown Mode for Battery Power Saving
- Up to 8 Pin-Programmable Bus Addresses
|IC Output Type||Digital|
|Sensing Accuracy Range||± 1°C|
|Sensing Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Sensing Temperature Max||125°C|
|Sensor Case Style||VSSOP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.4V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- TEMP SENSOR, +/- 1 DEG C, VSSOP-8; IC Output Type:Digital; Sensing Accuracy Range:� 1�C; Sensing Temperature Min:-55�C; Sensing Temperature Max:125�C; Sensor Case Style:VSSOP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Supply Voltage Min:1.4V; Supply RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1.4V-Capable Temperature Sensor with I2C/SMBus Interface in LM75 Form Factor & Pinout | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TMP75BIDGKT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TMP75BIDGKT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TMP75BIDGKT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TMP75BIDGKT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TMP75BIDGKT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TMP75BIDGKT fall under?
The TMP75BIDGKT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Sensors & Transducers > Sensors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TMP75BIDGKT when available in the Sensors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TMP75BIDGKT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TMP75BIDGKT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TMP75BIDGKT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TMP75BIDGKT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TMP75BIDGKT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TMP75BIDGKT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TMP75BIDGKT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.