TLV1701AIDBVT Part Information
The TLV170x family of devices offers a wide supply range, rail-to-rail inputs, low quiescent current, and low propagation delay. All these features come in industry-standard, extremely-small packages, making these devices the best general-purpose comparators available. The open collector output offers the advantage of allowing the output to be pulled to any voltage rail up to +36 V above the negative power supply, regardless of the TLV170x supply voltage. These devices are available in single (TLV1701), dual (TLV1702), and quad (TLV1704) channel versions. Low input offset voltage, low input bias currents, low supply current, and open-collector configuration make the TLV170x family flexible enough to handle almost any application, from simple voltage detection to driving a single relay. All devices are specified for operation across the expanded industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
- Industrial Temperature Range: u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 300 u00b5V
- Low Propagation Delay: 560 ns
- Low Quiescent Current: 55 u00b5A per Comparator
- Open Collector Outputs: u2013 Up to 36 V Above Negative Supply Regardless of Supply Voltage
- Small Packages:
- Supply Range: +2.2 V to +36 V or u00b11.1 V to u00b118 V
|No. of Comparators||1 Comparator, 1|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.2V to 36V ± 1.1V to ± 18V|
|Comparator Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|IC Output Type||Open Collector|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- uPower Comparator OC O/P 2.2-36V SOT23-5 | RS Components
- COMPARATOR, SINGLE, 560NS, SOT-23-5; Comparator Type:Micropower; No. of Comparators:1 Comparator; Response Time:560ns; Supply Voltage Range:2.2V to 36V, � 1.1V to � 18V; Comparator Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; IC Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Comparator; low-power; 2.2÷36V; SMT; SOT23-5; Comparators: 1; 500pA | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Single high voltage, low power comparator | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TLV1701AIDBVT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TLV1701AIDBVT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TLV1701AIDBVT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TLV1701AIDBVT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TLV1701AIDBVT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TLV1701AIDBVT fall under?
The TLV1701AIDBVT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Comparators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TLV1701AIDBVT when available in the Comparators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TLV1701AIDBVT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TLV1701AIDBVT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TLV1701AIDBVT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TLV1701AIDBVT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TLV1701AIDBVT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TLV1701AIDBVT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TLV1701AIDBVT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.