TL072CD Part Information
The TL07xx JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL07xseries ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications. Offset adjustment and external compensation options are available within the TL07x family.
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/u03bcs Typical
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Low Noise Vn = 18 nV/u221aHz Typ at f = 1 kHz
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier, 2Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||7V to 36V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Product Range||TL07XX Series|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||7V to 36V|
|Amplifier Type||JFET Operational|
|IC Generic Number||072|
|IC Temperature Range||Commercial|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||13mV|
|Logic Function Number||72|
|Op Amp Type||Low Noise|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
|Supply Voltage + Nom||15V|
|Supply Voltage Max||36V|
|Supply Voltage Min||7V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LOW NOISE JFET INPUT OP AMPS ROHS COMPLIANT: YES | Newark Electronics
- OP Amp Dual GP ±18V 8-Pin SOIC Tube | Avnet America
- Operational amplifier; 3MHz; Channels: 2; SO8; ±5÷15VDC | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Dual Low-Noise JFET-Input General-Purpose Operational Amplifier | Texas Instruments
- Operational Amplifier [Texas Instruments] TL072CD Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CONDITIONING & INTERFACES ROHS COMPLIANT: YES | Newark Electronics
- TL072 Series 18 V 4 MHz Low Noise Surface Mount Operational Amplifier - SOIC-8 | Future Electronics EMEA
- OP Amp Dual GP ±18V 8-Pin SO N Tube | Avnet America
- Operational amplifier; 4MHz; 6÷36V; Channels: 2; SO8 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- OP Amp Dual GP ±18V 8-Pin SO N Tube | Avnet Europe
- OP Amp Dual GP ±18V 8-Pin SO N Tube | Avnet Asia
- 2xOp-Amp JFET +-18V LN 13V/us SO8 | Schukat Electronic
- Operational Amplifier [ST] TL072CD Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
- 2xOP 4MHz 16V/µs SO8 _SMD | Rutronik
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TL072CD?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TL072CD are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TL072CD image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TL072CD in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TL072CD price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TL072CD fall under?
The TL072CD is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TL072CD when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TL072CD you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TL072CD RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TL072CD have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for TL072CD.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TL072CD often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TL072CD?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TL072CD from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.