TL071ID Part Information
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/u03bcs Typical
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Low Noise Vn = 18 nV/u221aHz Typ at f = 1 kHz
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||7V to 36V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||7V to 36V|
|Amplifier Type||JFET Operational|
|IC Generic Number||071|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||6mV|
|Logic Function Number||071|
|Op Amp Type||Low Noise|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage + Nom||15V|
|Supply Voltage Max||36V|
|Supply Voltage Min||7V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, OP AMP, JFET-INPUT, SMD, SOIC8; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:3MHz; Slew Rate:13V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:7V to 36V; Amplifier Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating TemperatureRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- IC: operational amplifier; 3MHz; Channels: 1; SO8; ±5÷15VDC | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Low-Noise JFET-Input General-Purpose Operational Amplifier | Texas Instruments
- Operational Amplifier [Texas Instruments] TL071ID Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TL071ID?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TL071ID are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TL071ID image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TL071ID in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TL071ID price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TL071ID fall under?
The TL071ID is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TL071ID when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TL071ID you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TL071ID RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TL071ID have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for TL071ID.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TL071ID often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TL071ID?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TL071ID from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.