TCAN332DR Part Information
The TCAN33x family of devices is compatible with the ISO 11898 High Speed CAN (Controller Area Network) Physical Layer standard. TCAN330, TCAN332, TCAN334 and TCAN337 are specified for data rates up to 1 Mbps. Pending the release of the updated version of ISO 11898-2 including CAN FD, additional timing parameters defining loop delay symmetry are specified for the TCAN330G, TCAN332G, TCAN334G and TCAN337G devices. The devices include many protection features including driver and receiver Dominant Time Out (DTO) providing CAN network robustness. Integrated 12 kV IEC-61000-4-2 ESD Contact Discharge protection eliminates the need of additional components for system level robustness.
- 3.3-V Single Supply Operation
- Bus Pin Fault Protection of u00b114 V
- Compatible With ISO 11898-2
- Data Rates up to 5 Mbps (TCAN33xG Devices)
- Excellent EMC Performance
- Operating Modes: u2013 Normal Mode (All Devices) u2013 Low Power Standby Mode With Wake (TCAN334) u2013 Silent Mode (TCAN330, TCAN337) u2013 Shutdown Mode (TCAN330, TCAN334)
- Optimized Behavior When Unpowered: u2013 Bus and Logic Pins are High Impedance (No Load to Operating Bus or Application) u2013 Power Up / Down Glitch Free Operation
- Protection Features:
- SOIC-8 and SOT-23 Package Options
- Total Loop Delay < 135 ns
- Wide Ambient Operation Temperature Range: u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- Wide Common Mode Range of Operation u00b112 V
|IC Interface Type||-|
|No. of TX Buffers||1|
|No. of RX Buffers||1|
|Supply Voltage Min||3V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Interface Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CAN TRANSCEIVER, 5MBPS, SOIC-8; IC Interface Type:-; No. of TX Buffers:1; No. of RX Buffers:1; Supply Voltage Min:3V; Supply Voltage Max:3.6V; Interface Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40�C; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 3.3-V CAN Transceivers | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TCAN332DR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TCAN332DR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TCAN332DR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TCAN332DR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TCAN332DR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TCAN332DR fall under?
The TCAN332DR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TCAN332DR when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TCAN332DR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TCAN332DR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TCAN332DR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TCAN332DR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TCAN332DR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TCAN332DR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TCAN332DR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.