TC7660EOA Part Information
The TC7660 is a pin-compatible replacement for the Industry standard TC7660 charge pump voltage converter. It converts a +1.5V to +10V input to a corresponding – 1.5V to -10V output using only two low-cost capacitors,eliminating inductors and their associated cost,size and EMI. The on-board oscillator operates at a nominal frequency of 10kHz.Operation below 10kHz (for lower supply current applications)is possible by connecting an external capacitor from OSC to ground (with pin 1 open). The TC7660 is available in both 8-pin DIP and 8-pin SOIC packages in commercial and extended temperature ranges.
- Converts +5V Logic Supply to u00b15V System
- Efficient Voltage Conversion: 99.9%
- Excellent Power Efficiency: 98%
- Low Power Supply: 80u00b5A @ 5VIN
- Low Cost and Easy to Use u2014 Only Two External Capacitors Required
- RS232 Negative Power Supply
- Improved ESD Protection: Up to 3kV
- No Dx Diode Required for High Voltage Operation
|Typical Active Output Current (mA)||20|
|Output Voltage (V)||Vout = -Vin or Vout = 2Vin|
|Typical Quiescent Current (µA)||80|
|Vin Min (V)||1.5|
|Vin Max (V)||10|
|Temp. Range Min. (°C)||-45|
|Temp. Range Max. (°C)||85|
|Typical Iq (uA)||80|
|Control PWM (PWM/PFM)||NA|
|Switching Frequency (kHz)||10|
|Output Cap Type||Low ESR|
|Comments||Can be configured as a doubler.|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC-DC CHARGE PUMP, INVERTING, SOIC-8; Output Type:Adjustable; Input Voltage Min:1.5V; Input Voltage Max:10V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Output Current:20mA; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:-; Topology:Inverting RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- TC7660 Series 1.5 V to 10 V Charge Pump DC-to-DC Voltage Converter - SOIC-8 | Future Electronics EMEA
- Charge Pump INV -10V to -1.5V 20mA 8-Pin SOIC N Tube | Avnet America
- DC-DC Converter | Microchip Technology Inc
- Microchip TC7660EOA,Charge Pump Inverting 20mA 10 kHz,-1.5 to -10V,8-Pin,SOIC | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Charge Pump INV -10V to -1.5V 20mA 8-Pin SOIC N Tube | Avnet Europe
- DC/DC Converter [Microchip] TC7660EOA DC/DC Converter | Distrelec
- TC7660 Series 1.5 V to 10 V Charge Pump DC-to-DC Voltage Converter - SOIC-8 | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TC7660EOA?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TC7660EOA are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TC7660EOA image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TC7660EOA in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TC7660EOA price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TC7660EOA fall under?
The TC7660EOA is listed under TC7660.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TC7660EOA when available in the TC7660 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TC7660EOA you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TC7660EOA RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for TC7660EOA have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Microchip Technology Inc and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for TC7660EOA.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TC7660EOA often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TC7660EOA?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TC7660EOA from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.