TAS5760XXEVM Part Information
The TAS5760L is a stereo I2S input device which includes hardware and software (I²C) control modes, integrated digital clipper, several gain options, and a wide power supply operating range to enable use in a multitude of applications. The TAS5760L operates with a nominal supply voltage from 4.5 to 15 VDC. An optimal mix of thermal performance and device cost is provided in the 120-mΩ RDS(ON) of the output MOSFETs. Additionally, a thermally enhanced 48-Pin TSSOP provides excellent operation in the elevated ambient temperatures found in modern consumer electronic devices. The entire TAS5760xx family is pin-to-pin compatible in the 48-Pin TSSOP package. Alternatively, to achieve the smallest possible solutions size for applications where pin-to-pin compatibility and a headphone or line driver are not required, a 32-Pin TSSOP package is offered for the TAS5760M and TAS5760L devices. The I2C register map in all of the TAS5760xx devices are identical, to ensure low development overhead when choosing between devices based upon system-level requirements.
- Audio I/O Configuration: u2013 Single Stereo Iu00b2S Input u2013 Stereo Bridge Tied Load (BTL) or Mono Parallel Bridge Tied Load (PBTL) Operation u2013 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz Sample Rates
- Audio Performance (PVDD = 12 V, RSPK = 8 u03a9,
- General Operational Features: u2013 Selectable Hardware or Software Control u2013 Integrated Digital Output Clipper u2013 Programmable Iu00b2C Address (1101100[R/ W] or 1101101[R/ W]) u2013 Closed-Loop Amplifier Architecture u2013 Adjustable Switching Frequency for Speaker Amplifier
- Robustness Features: u2013 Clock Error, DC, and Short-Circuit Protection u2013 Overtemperature and Programmable Overcurrent Protection
|Silicon Manufacturer||Texas Instruments|
|Silicon Core Number||TAS5760|
|Kit Application Type||Amplifier|
|Application Sub Type||Audio Power Amplifier - Class D|
|Kit Contents||Eval Board TAS5760|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Features||PurePath Console Mother Board GUI Control 96KSPS Built-in Digital & Soft Clippers|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CLASS D STEREO AMP, EVALUATION BOARD; Silicon Manufacturer:Texas Instruments; Silicon Core Number:TAS5760; Kit Application Type:Amplifier; Application Sub Type:Audio Power Amplifier - Class D; Kit Contents:Eval Board TAS5760; ProductRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- TAS5760M/MD/L/LD Evaluation Module | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TAS5760XXEVM?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TAS5760XXEVM are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TAS5760XXEVM image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TAS5760XXEVM in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TAS5760XXEVM price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TAS5760XXEVM fall under?
The TAS5760XXEVM is listed under Education Maker & Hobbyist Electronics > Development Boards & Evaluation Kits > Audio / Video Development Kits.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TAS5760XXEVM when available in the Audio / Video Development Kits range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TAS5760XXEVM you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TAS5760XXEVM RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for TAS5760XXEVM have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TAS5760XXEVM.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TAS5760XXEVM often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TAS5760XXEVM?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TAS5760XXEVM from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.