TAS5630BPHD Part Information
- EMI Compliant When Used With Recommended
- High-Efficiency Power Stage (> 88%) With 60-mu2126 Output MOSFETs
- Multiple Configurations Possible on the Same PCB With Stuffing Options: u2013 Mono Parallel Bridge-Tied Load (PBTL) u2013 Stereo Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) u2013 2.1 Single-Ended Stereo Pair and BTL Subwoofer u2013 Quad Single-Ended Outputs
- PurePathu2122 HD Enabled Integrated Feedback Provides: u2013 Signal Bandwidth up to 80 kHz for High- Frequency Content From HD Sources u2013 Ultralow 0.03% THD at 1 W into 4 u2126 u2013 Flat THD at All Frequencies for Natural Sound u2013 80-dB PSRR (BTL, No Input Signal) u2013 > 100-dB (A-weighted) SNR u2013 Click- and Pop-Free Start-up
- Self-Protection Design (Including Undervoltage, Overtemperature, Clipping, and Short-Circuit Protection) With Error Reporting
- Total Output Power at 10% THD+N u2013 400 W in Mono PBTL Configuration u2013 300 W per Channel in Stereo BTL Configuration u2013 145 W per Channel in Quad Single-Ended Configuration
- Two Thermally Enhanced Package Options: u2013 PHD (64-Pin QFP) u2013 DKD (44-Pin PSOP3)
|No. of Channels||2 Channel, 2Channels|
|Supply Voltage Range||10.8V to 13.2V|
|Amplifier Case Style||HTQFP|
|No. of Pins||64Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 4 - 72 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||10.8V to 13.2V|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
|THD + N||0.03% @ 1W 4ohm PVDD=50V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- AMP, STEREO, CLASS D, 300W, 50V, 64QFP; Output Power:300W; Amplifier Class:D; No. of Channels:2 Channel; Supply Voltage Range:10.8V to 13.2V; Amplifier Case Style:HTQFP; No. of Pins:64Pins; Load Impedance:4ohm; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 300-W stereo, 400-W mono, 25- to 52.5-V supply, analog input Class-D audio amplifier | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TAS5630BPHD?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TAS5630BPHD are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TAS5630BPHD image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TAS5630BPHD in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TAS5630BPHD price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TAS5630BPHD fall under?
The TAS5630BPHD is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Audio Amplifiers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TAS5630BPHD when available in the Audio Amplifiers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TAS5630BPHD you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TAS5630BPHD RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TAS5630BPHD have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TAS5630BPHD.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TAS5630BPHD often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TAS5630BPHD?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TAS5630BPHD from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.