SN74LVCH16T245DGVR Part Information
This 16-bit noninverting bus transceiver uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. The SN74LVCH16T245 device control pins (1DIR, 2DIR, 1OE, and 2OE) are supplied by VCCA. The SN74LVCH16T245 device is designed for asynchronous communication between two data buses. The logic levels of the direction-control (DIR) input and the output-enable (OE) input activate either the B-port outputs or the A-port outputs or place both output ports into the high-impedance mode. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus when the B-port outputs are activated, and from the B bus to the A bus when the A-port outputs are activated. The input circuitry on both A and B ports is always active and must have a logic HIGH or LOW level applied to prevent excess ICC and ICCZ.
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup and Pulldown Resistors
- Control Inputs VIH/VIL Levels are Referenced to VCCA Voltage
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- Fully Configurable Dual-Rail Design Allows Each Port to Operate Over the Full 1.65 V to 5.5 V Power-Supply Range
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Overvoltage-Tolerant Inputs and Outputs Allow Mixed-Voltage-Mode Data Communications
- VCC Isolation Feature u2013 If Either VCC Input is at GND, All Outputs are in the High-Impedance State
|No. of Inputs||16|
|No. of Pins||48Pins|
|Logic Case Style||TVSOP|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.65V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- TRANSCEIVER & LEVEL TRANSLATOR, 16BIT, T; MSL:MSL 1 - Unlimited; SVHC:No SVHC (15-Jan-2019) RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 16-Bit Dual-Supply Bus Transceiver, Configurable Voltage Translation, 3-State Outputs | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN74LVCH16T245DGVR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN74LVCH16T245DGVR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN74LVCH16T245DGVR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN74LVCH16T245DGVR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN74LVCH16T245DGVR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN74LVCH16T245DGVR fall under?
The SN74LVCH16T245DGVR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Logic > Level Shifters.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN74LVCH16T245DGVR when available in the Level Shifters range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN74LVCH16T245DGVR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN74LVCH16T245DGVR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN74LVCH16T245DGVR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for SN74LVCH16T245DGVR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN74LVCH16T245DGVR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN74LVCH16T245DGVR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN74LVCH16T245DGVR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.