SN74LVC2T45DCTT Part Information
This dual-bit noninverting bus transceiver uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. The SN74LVC2T45 is designed for asynchronous communication between two data buses. The logic levels of the direction-control (DIR) input activate either the B-port outputs or the A-port outputs. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus when the B-port outputs are activated, and from the B bus to the A bus when the A-port outputs are activated. The input circuitry on both A and B ports always is active and must have a logic HIGH or LOW level applied to prevent excess ICC and ICCZ. The SN74LVC2T45 is designed so that the DIR input circuit is supplied by VCCA. This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down. The VCC isolation feature ensures that if either VCC input is at GND, both ports are in the high-impedance state. NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFreeu2122 Package
- DIR Input Circuit Referenced to VCCA
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- Fully Configurable Dual-Rail Design Allows Each Port to Operate Over the Full 1.65-V to 5.5-V Power-Supply Range
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Low Power Consumption, 10-u03bcA Max ICC
- Max Data Rates u2013 420 Mbps (3.3-V to 5-V Translation) u2013 210 Mbps (Translate to 3.3 V) u2013 140 Mbps (Translate to 2.5 V) u2013 75 Mbps (Translate to 1.8 V)
- VCC Isolation Feature u2013 If Either VCC Input Is at GND, Both Ports Are in the High-Impedance State
- u00b124-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
|Logic Family / Base Number||74LVC245|
|Logic Device Type||Transceiver Non Inverting|
|Logic Case Style||SSOP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.65V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Logic IC Family||74LVC|
|Logic IC Base Number||742T245, 7445|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Line Bus Drive Receive Transceiver Type||Bus Transceiver|
|Logic Function Number||74245|
|Logic IC Function||Dual bit Dual Supply Bus Transceiver|
|No. of Transceivers||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Range||1.65V to 5.5V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Bus XCVR Single 2-CH 3-ST 8-Pin SSOP | RS Components
- TRANSCEIVER, DUAL BIT, 3 STATE O/P, SSOP-8; Logic Family / Base Number:74LVC245; Logic Device Type:Transceiver, Non Inverting; Logic Case Style:SSOP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Supply Voltage Min:1.65V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- IC: digital; 2bit,3-state,bus transceiver; Channels: 2; SMD; SM8 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 2-Bit Dual Supply Transceiver with Configurable Voltage-Level Shifting and 3-State Outputs | Texas Instruments
- Dual Bit Bus Transceiver [Texas Instruments] SN74LVC2T45DCTT Dual Bit Bus Transceiver | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN74LVC2T45DCTT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN74LVC2T45DCTT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN74LVC2T45DCTT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN74LVC2T45DCTT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN74LVC2T45DCTT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN74LVC2T45DCTT fall under?
The SN74LVC2T45DCTT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Logic > Buffers Transceivers & Line Drivers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN74LVC2T45DCTT when available in the Buffers Transceivers & Line Drivers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN74LVC2T45DCTT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN74LVC2T45DCTT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN74LVC2T45DCTT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for SN74LVC2T45DCTT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN74LVC2T45DCTT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN74LVC2T45DCTT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN74LVC2T45DCTT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.