SN74LVC2G17DBVR Part Information
This dual Schmitt-Trigger buffer is designed for 1.65V to 5.5-V VCC operation. The SN74LVC2G17 device contains two buffers and performs the Boolean function Y = A. The device functions as two independent buffers, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals. NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package. This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFreeu2122 Package
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Low Power Consumption, 10-u03bcA Max ICC
- Max tpd of 5.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Schmitt-Trigger inputs provide hysteresis
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25u00b0C
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25u00b0C
- u00b124-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
|Logic Family / Base Number||74LVC2G17|
|Logic Device Type||Buffer Schmitt Trigger|
|Logic Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.65V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Logic IC Family||74LVC|
|Logic IC Base Number||742G17, 7417|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Logic Function Number||742G17|
|Logic IC Function||Dual Schmitt Trigger Buffer|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Range||1.65V to 5.5V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- SCHMITT TRIGGER BUFFER, 2BIT, SOT-23-6; Logic Family / Base Number:74LVC2G17; Logic Device Type:Buffer, Schmitt Trigger; Logic Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:6Pins; Supply Voltage Min:1.65V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 2-ch, 1.65-V to 5.5-V buffers with Schmitt-Trigger inputs | Texas Instruments
- Dual Schmitt Trigger Buffer [Texas Instruments] SN74LVC2G17DBVR Dual Schmitt Trigger Buffer | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN74LVC2G17DBVR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN74LVC2G17DBVR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN74LVC2G17DBVR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN74LVC2G17DBVR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN74LVC2G17DBVR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN74LVC2G17DBVR fall under?
The SN74LVC2G17DBVR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Logic > Buffers Transceivers & Line Drivers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN74LVC2G17DBVR when available in the Buffers Transceivers & Line Drivers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN74LVC2G17DBVR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN74LVC2G17DBVR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN74LVC2G17DBVR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for SN74LVC2G17DBVR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN74LVC2G17DBVR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN74LVC2G17DBVR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN74LVC2G17DBVR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.