SN74LVC1G07DCKR Part Information
This single buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation. The output of the SN74LVC1G07 device is open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or activehigh wired-AND functions. The maximum sink current is 32 mA. The SN74LVC1G07 is available in a variety of packages, including the ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm. white space white space
- Available in the Ultra Small 0.64-mm2 Package (DPW) With 0.5-mm Pitch
- Can Translate Up or Down
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- Input and Open-Drain Output Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Low Power Consumption, 10-u00b5A Max ICC
- Max tpd of 4.2 ns at 3.3 V
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- u00b124-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
|Logic Family / Base Number||74LVC1G07|
|Logic Device Type||Buffer Non Inverting|
|Logic Case Style||SC-70|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.65V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Logic IC Family||74LVC|
|Logic IC Base Number||741G07, 741074|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Logic Function Number||741G07|
|Logic IC Function||Buffer / Line Driver|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Range||1.65V to 5.5V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- BUFFER/DRIVER SINGLE, SMD, SC-70-5; Logic Device Type:Buffer, Non Inverting; Logic Family / Base Number:74LVC1G07; Logic Case Style:SC-70; No. of Pins:5Pins; Supply Voltage Min:1.65V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Logic IC Family:74LVC; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Open Drain Buffer and Driver [Texas Instruments] SN74LVC1G07DCKR Open Drain Buffer and Driver | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN74LVC1G07DCKR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN74LVC1G07DCKR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN74LVC1G07DCKR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN74LVC1G07DCKR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN74LVC1G07DCKR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN74LVC1G07DCKR fall under?
The SN74LVC1G07DCKR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Logic > Buffers Transceivers & Line Drivers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN74LVC1G07DCKR when available in the Buffers Transceivers & Line Drivers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN74LVC1G07DCKR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN74LVC1G07DCKR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN74LVC1G07DCKR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for SN74LVC1G07DCKR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN74LVC1G07DCKR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN74LVC1G07DCKR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN74LVC1G07DCKR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.