SN74AUC1G08DBVR Part Information
This single 2-input positive-AND gate is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation. The SN74AUC1G08 device performs the Boolean function Y + A • B or Y + A ) B in positive logic. NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package. This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFreeu2122 Package
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22 u2013 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A) u2013 200-V Machine Model (A115-A) u2013 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Low Power Consumption, 10-u00b5A Max ICC
- Max tpd of 2.4 ns at 1.8 V
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Sub-1-V Operable
- u00b18-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
|Logic Family / Base Number||74AUC1G08|
|No. of Inputs||2|
|Supply Voltage Min||800mV|
|Supply Voltage Max||2.7V|
|Logic Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Logic IC Family||74AUC|
|Logic IC Base Number||741G08, 7408|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Logic Function Number||741G08|
|Logic IC Function||Single 2-Input Positive AND Gate|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Range||800mV to 2.7V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LOGIC, 74AUC1G, AND GATE, SOT23-5; Logic Family / Base Number:74AUC1G08; Logic Type:AND; Output Current:9mA; No. of Inputs:2; Supply Voltage Min:800mV; Supply Voltage Max:2.7V; Logic Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; Logic IC RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Single 2-input, 0.8-V to 2.7-V high speed AND gate | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN74AUC1G08DBVR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN74AUC1G08DBVR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN74AUC1G08DBVR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN74AUC1G08DBVR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN74AUC1G08DBVR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN74AUC1G08DBVR fall under?
The SN74AUC1G08DBVR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Logic > Gates & Inverters.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN74AUC1G08DBVR when available in the Gates & Inverters range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN74AUC1G08DBVR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN74AUC1G08DBVR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN74AUC1G08DBVR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for SN74AUC1G08DBVR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN74AUC1G08DBVR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN74AUC1G08DBVR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN74AUC1G08DBVR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.