SN65DP141RLJT Part Information
The SN65DP141 is an asynchronous, protocolagnostic, low latency, four-channel linear equalizer optimized for use up to 12 Gbps and compensates for losses due to board traces and cables. The device is transparent to DisplayPort (DP) link training such a way that a DP source and a sink can perform effective link training overcoming traditional “aux snooping” re-drivers’ shortcomings. Additionally, the device is position independent. It can be placed inside source, cable or sink effectively providing a “negative loss” component to the overall link budget. Linear equalization inside SN65DP141 also increases link margin when used with a receiver implementing Decision Feedback Equalization (DFE). SN65DP141 allows independent channel control for equalization, gain, dynamic range using both I2C and GPIO configurations.
- 15-dB Analog Equalization at 6 GHz
- 2.5-V or 3.3-V u00b15% Single Power Supply Option
- Bandwidth: >20 GHz
- Better than 16-dB Return Loss at 6 GHz
- GPIO or I2
- Low Power Consumption with 80 mW per channel at 2.5 V VCC
- Output Linear Dynamic Range: 1200 mV
- Position Independent on the Link Suitable for Source, Sink and Cable Applications
- Protocol Agnostic
- Quad Channel Linear Redriver Supporting Data Rates up to 12 Gbps including DisplayPort RBR, HBR, HBR2 and HBR3
- Supports VESA DisplayPort 1.3, and eDP 1.4
- Transparent to DP Link Training
|IC Interface Type||I2C|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.375V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.465V|
|Interface Case Style||WQFN|
|No. of Pins||38Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DISPLAY PORT LINEAR REDRIVER, WQFN-38; IC Interface Type:I2C; Supply Voltage Min:2.375V; Supply Voltage Max:3.465V; Interface Case Style:WQFN; No. of Pins:38Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40�C; Operating Temperature Max:85�C; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 12-Gbps DP 1.4/ eDP1.4 linear redriver | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN65DP141RLJT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN65DP141RLJT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN65DP141RLJT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN65DP141RLJT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN65DP141RLJT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN65DP141RLJT fall under?
The SN65DP141RLJT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN65DP141RLJT when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN65DP141RLJT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN65DP141RLJT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN65DP141RLJT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for SN65DP141RLJT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN65DP141RLJT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN65DP141RLJT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN65DP141RLJT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.