SN6501QDBVRQ1 Part Information
The SN6501-Q1 is a monolithic oscillator/powerdriver, specifically designed for small form factor, isolated power supplies in isolated interface applications. The device drives a low-profile, centertapped transformer primary from a 3.3-V or 5-V DC power supply. The secondary can be wound to provide any isolated voltage based on transformer turns ratio. The SN6501-Q1 consists of an oscillator followed by a gate drive circuit that provides the complementary output signals to drive the ground referenced Nchannel power switches. The internal logic ensures break-before-make action between the two switches. The SN6501-Q1 is available in a small SOT-23 (5) package, and is specified for operation at temperatures from –40°C to 125°C.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C Ambient Operating Temperature Range u2013 Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2 u2013 Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- High Primary-side Current Drive: u2013 5-V Supply: 350 mA (Max) u2013 3.3-V Supply: 150 mA (Max)
- Low Ripple on Rectified Output Permits Small Output Capacitors
- Push-Pull Driver for Small Transformers
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Single 3.3-V or 5-V Supply
- Small 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
|Supply Voltage Min||3V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Driver Case Style||SOT-23|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- TRANSFORMER DRIVER, SOT-23-5; Supply Voltage Min:3V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; Output Voltage:11V; Output Current:350mA; Driver Case Style:SOT-23; Product Range:-; MSL:MSL 1 - Unlimited; SVHC:No SVHC RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Automotive low-noise, 350-mA, 410-kHz transformer driver for isolated power supplies | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN6501QDBVRQ1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN6501QDBVRQ1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN6501QDBVRQ1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN6501QDBVRQ1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN6501QDBVRQ1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN6501QDBVRQ1 fall under?
The SN6501QDBVRQ1 is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN6501QDBVRQ1 when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN6501QDBVRQ1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN6501QDBVRQ1 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN6501QDBVRQ1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for SN6501QDBVRQ1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN6501QDBVRQ1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN6501QDBVRQ1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN6501QDBVRQ1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.