RN1723-I/RM100 Part Information
- Ultra-low power for years of battery life
- Firmware configurable transmit power: 0dBm to +12dBm
- Hardware interfaces: UART and SPI Slave
- Supports SoftAP and Infrastructure networking modes
- RF pad for external antenna
- User programmable GPIO & ADCs
- Real-time clock for time-stamping, auto-sleep, and auto-wakeup modes
- Run directly from batteries or regulated power supplies
- ASCII interface for ease of development
- Over the air firmware upgrade
- WPS Mode for secure wireless setup
- Secure Wi-Fi authentication schemes (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
- Advanced SSL/TLS security running on external PIC ® MCU
- Full on-board TCP/IP/UDP stack (no external drivers required)
- Efficient active and standby modes:
- 4µ Sleep mode
- 15mA DOZE (Standby) mode
- 40mA Receive
- 120mA Transmit
|Operating Voltage Min.||3.3V|
|Operating Temperature Min.||-40|
|Operating Temperature Max.||85|
|Power Output||12 dBm|
|Tx Current Consumption||120 mA|
|Rx Current Consumption||40 mA|
|Sleep Mode Current Consumption||4µ|
|Antenna||RF Pad for external antenna|
|Package||Surface mount module|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- WLAN MODULE, 802.11B/G, 2.4GHZ, SPI/UART; Frequency RF:2.462GHz; Module Interface:SPI, UART; Module Applications:Home Automation, Remote Sensors, Security, Telemetry, Wireless Connectivity; Product Range:-; SVHC:No SVHC RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- ULP WI-FI 802.11 B/G SURFACE MOUNT MODULE WITH RF PAD FOR ROUTING TO EXT ANTENNA | Future Electronics EMEA
- Modules 802.11 2462MHz 54000Kbps 49-Pin SMD Module Tray | Avnet America
- LOW POWER WI-Fi 802.11 b/g MODULE | Microchip Technology Inc
- ULP WI-Fi 802.11 b/g surface mount module with RF pad for routing to ext antenna | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Modules 802.11 2462MHz 54000Kbps 49-Pin SMD Module Tray | Avnet Europe
- WLAN Module [Microchip] RN1723-I/RM100 WLAN Module | Distrelec
- WIFI MODULE | Richardson RFPD
- ULP WI-FI 802.11 B/G SURFACE MOUNT MODULE WITH RF PAD FOR ROUTING TO EXT ANTENNA | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a RN1723-I/RM100?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for RN1723-I/RM100 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the RN1723-I/RM100 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for RN1723-I/RM100 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view RN1723-I/RM100 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does RN1723-I/RM100 fall under?
The RN1723-I/RM100 is listed under RN1723.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to RN1723-I/RM100 when available in the RN1723 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the RN1723-I/RM100 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the RN1723-I/RM100 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for RN1723-I/RM100 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Microchip Technology Inc and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for RN1723-I/RM100.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for RN1723-I/RM100 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of RN1723-I/RM100?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for RN1723-I/RM100 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.