RC4558P Part Information
The RC4558 device is a dual general-purpose operational amplifier, with each half electrically similar to the μA741, except that offset null capability is not provided. The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make this amplifier ideal for voltage-follower applications. The device is shortcircuit protected, and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability without external components.
- Continuous Short-Circuit Protection
- Gain and Phase Match Between Amplifiers
- Low Noise: 8 nV/u221aHz Typ at 1 kHz
- Low Power Consumption
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- No Latch-Up
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz Typ
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier, 2Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 5V to ± 15V|
|Amplifier Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Product Range||General Purpose OPAMP|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||± 5V to ± 15V|
|IC Generic Number||4558|
|IC Temperature Range||Commercial|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||6mV|
|Logic Function Number||4558|
|Op Amp Type||General Purpose|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
|Supply Voltage + Nom||15V|
|Supply Voltage Max||15V|
|Supply Voltage Min||5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- General usage dual op-amp,RC4558P DIP8 | RS Components
- OP AMP, 3MHZ, 1.7V/uS, DIP-8; No. of Amplifiers:2 Amplifier; Bandwidth:3MHz; Slew Rate:1.7V/�s; Supply Voltage Range:� 5V to � 15V; Amplifier Case Style:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:0�C; Product Range:-; MSL:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Texas Instruments RC4558P Dual High Performance OP Amplifier | Rapid Electronics
- Operational amplifier; 3MHz; 10÷30V; Channels: 2; DIP8 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 2-channel, 3-MHz, 14-V output swing, general-purpose op amp | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a RC4558P?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for RC4558P are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the RC4558P image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for RC4558P in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view RC4558P price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does RC4558P fall under?
The RC4558P is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to RC4558P when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the RC4558P you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the RC4558P RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for RC4558P have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Rapid Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for RC4558P.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for RC4558P often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of RC4558P?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for RC4558P from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.