PIC18F45K20-E/ML Part Information
- High Performance RISC CPU:
- C Compiler Optimized Architecture:
- Optional extended instruction set designed to optimize re-entrant code
- Up to 1024 bytes Data EEPROM
- Up to 64 Kbytes Linear program memory addressing
- Up to 3936 bytes Linear data memory addressing
- Up to 16 MIPS operation
- 16-bit wide instructions, 8-bit wide data path
- Priority levels for interrupts
- 31-level, software accessible hardware stack
- 8 x 8 single-cycle hardware multiplier Flexible Oscillator Structure:
- Precision 16 MHz internal oscillator block:
- Factory calibrated to u00b1 1%
- Software selectable frequencies range of 31 kHz to 16 MHz
- 64 MHz performance available using PLL
- no external components required
- Four crystal modes up to 64 MHz
- Two external clock modes up to 64 MHz
- 4X Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- Secondary oscillator using Timer1 @ 32 kHz
- Fail-Safe Clock Monitor:
- Allows for safe shutdown if peripheral clock stops
- Two-Speed Oscillator Start-up Special Microcontroller Features:
- Operating Voltage Range: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Self-Programmable under Software Control
- Programmable 16-Level High/Low-Voltage Detection (HLVD) module:
- Interrupt on High/Low-Voltage Detection
- Programmable Brown-out Reset (BOR):
- With software enable option
- Extended Watchdog Timer (WDT):
- Programmable period from 4 ms to 131s
- Single-Supply 3V In-Circuit Serial Programmingu2122 (ICSPu2122) via two pins
- In-Circuit Debug (ICD) via Two Pins Extreme Low-Power Management with nanoWatt XLPu2122:
- Sleep mode: 100 nA
- Watchdog Timer: 500 nA
- Timer1 Oscillator: 500 nA @ 32 kHz Analog Features:
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) module :
- 10-bit resolution, 13 External Channels
- Auto-acquisition capability
- Conversion available during Sleep
- 1.2V Fixed Voltage Reference (FVR) channel
- Independent input multiplexing
- Analog Comparator module:
- Two rail-to-rail analog comparators
- Independent input multiplexing
- Voltage Reference (CVREF) module
- Programmable (% VDD), 16 steps
- Two 16-level voltage ranges using VREF pins Peripheral Highlights:
- Up to 35 I/O pins plus 1 input-only pin:
- High-Current Sink/Source 25 mA/25 mA
- Three programmable external interrupts
- Four programmable interrupt-on-change
- Eight programmable weak pull-ups
- Programmable slew rate
- Capture/Compare/PWM (CCP) module
- Enhanced CCP (ECCP) module:
- One, two or four PWM outputs
- Selectable polarity
- Programmable dead time
- Auto-Shutdown and Auto-Restart
- Master Synchronous Serial Port (MSSP) module
- 3-wire SPI (supports all 4 modes)
- I2Cu2122 Master and Slave modes with address mask
- Enhanced Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (EUSART) module:
- Supports RS-485, RS-232 and LIN
- RS-232 operation using internal oscillator
- Auto-Wake-up on Break
- Auto-Baud Detect
|Family||High Perf. 8-Bit|
|Core||8-bit PIC MCU|
|CPU Type||8-bit PIC MCU|
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||16|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||32|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||16|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||None|
|Data EEPROM (bytes)||256|
|Emulated EEPROM in Flash||True|
|Temp. Range Min.||-40|
|Temp. Range Max.||125|
|Operation Voltage Min.(V)||1.8|
|Operation Voltage Max.(V)||3.6|
|Max I/O Pins||36|
|Brown Out Reset (BOR)||Programmable BOR|
|Low Voltage Detection (LVD)||Programmable LVD|
|Power On Reset (POR)||Yes|
|Internal Voltage Reference (Bandgap)||Yes|
|Internal Oscillator||16 MHz, 32 kHz|
|Number of Comparators||2|
|Number of ADCs||1|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||100|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||10|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||1|
|Max 8 Bit Digital Timers||1|
|Max 16 Bit Digital Timers||3|
|Watch Dog Timers (WDT)||Yes|
|Enhanced Capture/Compare/PWM (ECCP)||1|
|PWM Max Resolution (bits)||10|
|Output Compare Channels||2|
|Type of CAN module||None|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +125C|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a PIC18F45K20-E/ML?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for PIC18F45K20-E/ML are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the PIC18F45K20-E/ML image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for PIC18F45K20-E/ML in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view PIC18F45K20-E/ML price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does PIC18F45K20-E/ML fall under?
The PIC18F45K20-E/ML is listed under PIC18F45K20.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to PIC18F45K20-E/ML when available in the PIC18F45K20 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the PIC18F45K20-E/ML you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the PIC18F45K20-E/ML RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for PIC18F45K20-E/ML have stock available?
There is no stock from authorised distributors for PIC18F45K20-E/ML.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for PIC18F45K20-E/ML often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of PIC18F45K20-E/ML?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for PIC18F45K20-E/ML from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.