OPA377QDBVRQ1 Part Information
The OPAx377-Q1 family of operational amplifiers are wide-bandwidth CMOS amplifiers that provide very low noise, low input bias current, and low offset voltage while operating on a low quiescent current of 0.76 mA (typical). The OPAx377-Q1 op amps are optimized for lowvoltage, single-supply applications. The exceptional combination of ac and dc performance make them ideal for a wide range of applications, including small signal conditioning, audio, and active filters. In addition, these parts have a wide supply range with excellent PSRR, making them attractive for applications that run directly from batteries without regulation. The OPA377-Q1 is available in the SOT23-5 package. The dual, OPA2377-Q1, is offered in the MSOP-8 package and the quad OPA4377-Q1 is offered in the TSSOP-14 package. All versions are specified for operation from –40°C to +125°C.
- 0.1-Hz to 10-Hz Noise: 0.8 u03bcVPP
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results: u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Ambient Operating Temperature Range u2013 Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A u2013 Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 5.5 MHz
- Low Noise: 7.5 nV/u221aHz at 1 kHz
- Low Offset Voltage: 250 u03bcV (typical)
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Quiescent Current: 760 u03bcA (typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Single-Supply Operation
- Space-Saving Packages:
- Supply Voltage: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.2V to 5.5V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||AEC-Q100|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP-AMP, AEC-Q100, 10MHZ, 2V/US, SOT-23; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:5.5MHz; Slew Rate:2V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:2.2V to 5.5V; Amplifier Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Automotive Qualified, Low Noise, Low Voltage, Precision Operational Amplifier | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a OPA377QDBVRQ1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for OPA377QDBVRQ1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the OPA377QDBVRQ1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for OPA377QDBVRQ1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view OPA377QDBVRQ1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does OPA377QDBVRQ1 fall under?
The OPA377QDBVRQ1 is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to OPA377QDBVRQ1 when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the OPA377QDBVRQ1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the OPA377QDBVRQ1 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for OPA377QDBVRQ1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for OPA377QDBVRQ1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for OPA377QDBVRQ1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of OPA377QDBVRQ1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for OPA377QDBVRQ1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.