OPA2376QDGKRQ1 Part Information
The OPA376-Q1 family represent a new generation of low-noise operational amplifiers with e-trim™, offering outstanding dc precision and ac performance. Rail-to-rail output, low offset (25 μV maximum), low noise (7.5 nV/√Hz), quiescent current of 950 μA (maximum), and a 5.5-MHz bandwidth make this part very attractive for a variety of precision and portable applications. In addition, this device has a reasonably wide supply range with excellent PSRR, making it attractive for applications that run directly from batteries without regulation. The OPA376-Q1 (single version) is available in MicroSIZE SC70-5, SOT23-5, and SOIC-8 packages. The OPA2376-Q1 (dual) is offered in the SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8 package. The OPA4376-Q1 (quad) is offered in a TSSOP-14 package. All versions are specified for operation from –40°C to +125°C.
- 0.1-Hz to 10-Hz Noise: 0.8 u03bcVPP
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results: u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Ambient Operating Temperature Range u2013 Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A u2013 Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 5.5 MHz
- Low Noise: 7.5 nV/u221aHz at 1 kHz
- Low Offset Voltage: 5 u03bcV (typical)
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Quiescent Current: 760 u03bcA (typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Single-Supply Operation
- Space-Saving Packages:
- Supply Voltage: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.2V to 5.5V ± 1.1V to ± 2.75V|
|Amplifier Case Style||VSSOP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||e-trim Series|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||AEC-Q100|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP-AMP, AEC-Q100, 5.5MHZ, 2V/US, VSSOP-8; No. of Amplifiers:2 Amplifier; Bandwidth:5.5MHz; Slew Rate:2V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:2.2V to 5.5V, ± 1.1V to ± 2.75V; Amplifier Case Style:VSSOP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Low Noise, Low Quiescent Current, Precision Operational Amplifier e-trim/trade | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a OPA2376QDGKRQ1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for OPA2376QDGKRQ1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the OPA2376QDGKRQ1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for OPA2376QDGKRQ1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view OPA2376QDGKRQ1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does OPA2376QDGKRQ1 fall under?
The OPA2376QDGKRQ1 is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to OPA2376QDGKRQ1 when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the OPA2376QDGKRQ1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the OPA2376QDGKRQ1 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for OPA2376QDGKRQ1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for OPA2376QDGKRQ1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for OPA2376QDGKRQ1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of OPA2376QDGKRQ1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for OPA2376QDGKRQ1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.