OPA227P Part Information
- High CMRR: 138 dB
- High Open-loop Gain: 160 dB
- Low Input Bias Current: 10 nA Maximum
- Low Noise: 3nV/u221aHz
- Low Offset Voltage: 75 u00b5V Maximum
- OPA227 Replaces OP-27, LT1007, MAX427
- OPA228 Replaces OP-37, LT1037, MAX437
- Settling Time: 5 u03bcs (Significant Improvement Over OP-27)
- Single, Dual, and Quad Versions
- Wide Bandwidth: u2013 OPA227: 8 MHz, 2.3 V/u03bcs u2013 OPA228: 33 MHz, 10 V/u03bcs
- Wide Supply Range: u00b12.5 V to u00b118 V
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 2.5V to ± 18V|
|Amplifier Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||± 2.5V to ± 18V|
|Features||Low Noise Precision Wide Bandwidth*|
|Op Amp Type||Low Offset Voltage|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Max||36V|
|Supply Voltage Min||5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, OP-AMP, 8MHZ, 2.3V/ US, DIP-8; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:8MHz; Slew Rate:2.3V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:± 2.5V to ± 18V; Amplifier Case Style:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a OPA227P?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for OPA227P are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the OPA227P image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for OPA227P in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view OPA227P price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does OPA227P fall under?
The OPA227P is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to OPA227P when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the OPA227P you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the OPA227P RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for OPA227P have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for OPA227P.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for OPA227P often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of OPA227P?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for OPA227P from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.