OPA2192IDGKT Part Information
The OPAx192 family (OPA192, OPA2192, and OPA4192) is a new generation of 36-V, e-trim operational amplifiers. These devices offer outstanding dc precision and ac performance, including rail-to-rail input/output, low offset (±5 µV, typ), low offset drift (±0.2 µV/°C, typ), and 10-MHz bandwidth. Unique features such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high output current (±65 mA), high capacitive load drive of up to 1 nF, and high slew rate (20 V/µs) make the OPA192 a robust, highperformance operational amplifier for high-voltage industrial applications. The OPA192 family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from –40°C to +125°C.
- Differential Input Voltage Range to Supply Rail
- EMI/RFI Filtered Inputs
- High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1 nF
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 140 dB
- High Slew Rate: 20 V/u00b5s
- Industry Standard Packages:
- Low Bias Current: u00b15 pA
- Low Noise: 5.5 nV/u221aHz at 1 kHz
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: u00b10.2 u00b5V/u00b0C
- Low Offset Voltage: u00b15 u00b5V
- Low Quiescent Current: 1 mA per Amplifier
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Wide Bandwidth: 10 MHz GBW
- Wide Supply: u00b12.25 V to u00b118 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier, 2Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 2.25V to ± 18V 4.5V to 36V|
|Amplifier Case Style||VSSOP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP AMP, DUAL, 10MHZ, 20V/US, VSSOP-8; No. of Amplifiers:2 Amplifier; Bandwidth:10MHz; Slew Rate:20V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:± 2.25V to ± 18V, 4.5V to 36V; Amplifier Case Style:VSSOP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 36-V, Precision, RRIO, Low Offset Voltage, Low Input Bias Current Op Amp With e-trim | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a OPA2192IDGKT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for OPA2192IDGKT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the OPA2192IDGKT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for OPA2192IDGKT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view OPA2192IDGKT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does OPA2192IDGKT fall under?
The OPA2192IDGKT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to OPA2192IDGKT when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the OPA2192IDGKT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the OPA2192IDGKT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for OPA2192IDGKT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for OPA2192IDGKT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for OPA2192IDGKT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of OPA2192IDGKT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for OPA2192IDGKT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.