OPA2171AID Part Information
- Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 120 dB (Typical)
- Industry-Standard Packages: u2013 8-Pin SOIC u2013 8-Pin MSOP u2013 14-Pin TSSOP
- Input Range Includes the Negative Supply
- Input Range Operates to Positive Supply
- Low Noise: 14 nV/u221aHz
- Low Offset Drift: u00b10.3 u00b5V/u00b0C (Typical)
- Low Quiescent Current: 475 u00b5A per Amplifier
- Low-Input Bias Current: 8 pA
- RFI Filtered Inputs
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Supply Range: 2.7 to 36 V, u00b11.35 V to u00b118 V
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.7V to 36V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP-AMP, 3MHZ, 1.5V/US, SOIC-8; No. of Amplifiers:2 Amplifier; Bandwidth:3MHz; Slew Rate:1.5V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:2.7V to 36V; Amplifier Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 2-Channel, 3-MHz, 36V, low power, RRO, general purpose op amp in MicroPackages | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a OPA2171AID?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for OPA2171AID are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the OPA2171AID image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for OPA2171AID in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view OPA2171AID price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does OPA2171AID fall under?
The OPA2171AID is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to OPA2171AID when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the OPA2171AID you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the OPA2171AID RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for OPA2171AID have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for OPA2171AID.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for OPA2171AID often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of OPA2171AID?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for OPA2171AID from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.