OPA211AIDR Part Information
- 16-Bit Settling: 700 ns
- Gain Bandwidth Product: u2013 80 MHz (G = 100) u2013 45 MHz (G = 1)
- Input Voltage Noise: 80 nVPP (0.1 to 10 Hz)
- Low Supply Current: 3.6 mA/Ch (Typical)
- Low Voltage Noise: 1.1 nV/u221aHz at 1 kHz
- Offset Voltage Drift: 0.35 u03bcV/u00b0C (Typical)
- Offset Voltage: 125 u03bcV (Maximum)
- Output Current: 30 mA
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- SON-8 (3 mm u00d7 3 mm), VSSOP-8, and SOIC-8
- Slew Rate: 27 V/u03bcs
- THD + N: u2013136 dB (G = 1, u0192 = 1 kHz)
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Wide Supply Range: u00b12.25 to u00b118 V, 4.5 to 36 V
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 2.25V to ± 18V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP AMP, 45MHZ, 27V/uS, SOIC-8; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:45MHz; Slew Rate:27V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:± 2.25V to ± 18V; Amplifier Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a OPA211AIDR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for OPA211AIDR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the OPA211AIDR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for OPA211AIDR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view OPA211AIDR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does OPA211AIDR fall under?
The OPA211AIDR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to OPA211AIDR when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the OPA211AIDR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the OPA211AIDR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for OPA211AIDR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for OPA211AIDR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for OPA211AIDR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of OPA211AIDR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for OPA211AIDR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.