OPA192IDR Part Information
- Differential Input Voltage Range to Supply Rail
- EMI/RFI Filtered Inputs
- High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1 nF
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 140 dB
- High Slew Rate: 20 V/u00b5s
- Industry Standard Packages:
- Low Bias Current: u00b15 pA
- Low Noise: 5.5 nV/u221aHz at 1 kHz
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: u00b10.2 u00b5V/u00b0C
- Low Offset Voltage: u00b15 u00b5V
- Low Quiescent Current: 1 mA per Amplifier
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Wide Bandwidth: 10 MHz GBW
- Wide Supply: u00b12.25 V to u00b118 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 2.25V to ± 18V 4.5V to 36V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||4.5V to 36V|
|Op Amp Type||Precision|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP-AMP, 10MHZ, 20V/US, SOIC-8; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:10MHz; Slew Rate:20V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:± 2.25V to ± 18V, 4.5V to 36V; Amplifier Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a OPA192IDR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for OPA192IDR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the OPA192IDR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for OPA192IDR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view OPA192IDR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does OPA192IDR fall under?
The OPA192IDR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to OPA192IDR when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the OPA192IDR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the OPA192IDR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for OPA192IDR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for OPA192IDR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for OPA192IDR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of OPA192IDR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for OPA192IDR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.