MIC2025-1YM Part Information
The MIC2025 and MIC2075 are high-side MOSFET switches optimized for general-purpose power distribution requiring circuit protection. The MIC2025/75 are internally current limited and have thermal shutdown that protects the device and load. The MIC2075 offers "smart" thermal shutdown that reduces current consumption in fault modes. When a thermal shutdown fault occurs, the output is latched off until the faulty load is removed. Removing the load or toggling the enable input will reset the device output. Both devices employ soft-start circuitry that minimizes inrush current in applications where highly capacitive loads are employed. A fault status output flag is provided that is asserted during overcurrent and thermal shutdown conditions. The MIC2025/75 is available in the MM8® 8-lead MSOP and 8-lead SOP.
- 140mΩ maximum on-resistance
- 2.7V to 5.5V operating range
- 500mA minimum continuous output current
- Short-circuit protection with thermal shutdown
- Fault status flag with 3ms filter eliminates false assertions
- Undervoltage lockout
- Reverse current flow blocking (no "body diode")
- Circuit breaker mode (MIC2075) reduces power consumptio
- Logic-compatible input
- Soft-start circuit
- Low quiescent current
- Pin-compatible with MIC2525
- UL recognized and EN/IEC 60950-1 (CB) Certified
|Product Type||USB Power Dist|
|Vin Min (V)||2.7|
|Vin Max (V)||5.5|
|Current Limit Fixed (Min)||500mA|
|RDS ON @5V (mO)||90|
|Enable Logic||Active High|
|Oja (C/W)||160, 206|
|Rev Block Diode||Yes|
|Flag Transient Filter||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- USB High-Side Power Switch | RS Components
- USB HIGH-SIDE POWER SWITCH ROHS COMPLIANT: YES | Newark Electronics
- MIC2025 Series 5.5 V 140 mOhm Single-Channel Power Distribution Switch MM8 | Future Electronics EMEA
- USB HIGH-SIDE POWER SWITCH | Avnet America
- USB High-Side Power Switch | Microchip Technology Inc
- USB HIGH-SIDE POWER SWITCH | Avnet Europe
- USB HIGH-SIDE POWER SWITCH | Avnet Asia
- MIC2025 Series 5.5 V 140 mOhm Single-Channel Power Distribution Switch MM8 | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a MIC2025-1YM?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for MIC2025-1YM are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the MIC2025-1YM image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for MIC2025-1YM in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view MIC2025-1YM price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does MIC2025-1YM fall under?
The MIC2025-1YM is listed under MIC2025.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to MIC2025-1YM when available in the MIC2025 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the MIC2025-1YM you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the MIC2025-1YM RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for MIC2025-1YM have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America and Microchip Technology Inc have stock available or on a lead time for MIC2025-1YM.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for MIC2025-1YM often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of MIC2025-1YM?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for MIC2025-1YM from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.