MCP120T-270I/TT Part Information
The MCP120 is a voltage supervisory device designed to keep a microcontroller in reset until the system voltage has reached the proper level and stabilized. It also operates as protection from brown-out conditions when the supply voltage drops below a safe operating level. MCP120 features an open drain output, and active low reset and is available in a choice of seven different trip voltages. It operates over the extended industrial temperature range (-40°C/+85°C). MCP120 is available in a TO-92, SOT23-3, and SN packages.
- Holds microcontroller in reset until supply voltage reaches stable operating level
- Resets microcontroller during power loss
- Precision monitoring of 3V, 3.3V and 5V systems
- 7 voltage trip points available
- Active low RESET pin
- Open drain output
- Internal pull-up resistor (5 kohm) for MCP130
- Holds RESET for 35kΩ (typical)
- RESET to VCC = 1.0V
- Accuracy of +(-)125mV for 5V systems and +(-)75mV for 3V systems over temp
- 45uA typical operating current
- Temperature range:
- Industrial (I): -40C to +85C
|Operating Temp. Range (°C)||-40 to 85|
|Vcc Range (V)||1.0 - 5.5|
|Nominal Reset Voltage (V)||2.7, 3, 3.15, 4.5, 4.6, 4.75, 4.85|
|Reset Type||Active Low|
|Typical Reset Pulse Width (ms)||350|
|Typical Supply Current (µA)||45|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- SUPERVISOR, OPEN DRAIN, SOT-23-3; Threshold Voltage:2.7V; No. of Supervisors / Monitors:1Monitors; Supply Voltage Min:1V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Reset Type:Active-Low; Digital IC Case:SOT-23; No. of Pins:3Pins; Delay Time:350ms; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- MCP120 Series 2.7 V 150 ms Microcontroller Supervisory Circuit - SOT-23-3 | Future Electronics EMEA
- Processor Supervisor 2.625V 3V/3.3V/5V 3-Pin SOT-23 T/R | Avnet America
- Supervisor Open Drain Active Low | Microchip Technology Inc
- Microchip MCP120T-270I/TT, Voltage Supervisor 2.55 - 2.7 V, 3-Pin SOT-23 | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Processor Supervisor 2.625V 3V/3.3V/5V 3-Pin SOT-23 T/R | Avnet Europe
- Voltage Supervisor [Microchip] MCP120T-270I/TT Voltage Supervisor | Distrelec
- MCP120 Series 2.7 V 150 ms Microcontroller Supervisory Circuit - SOT-23-3 | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a MCP120T-270I/TT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for MCP120T-270I/TT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the MCP120T-270I/TT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for MCP120T-270I/TT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view MCP120T-270I/TT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does MCP120T-270I/TT fall under?
The MCP120T-270I/TT is listed under MCP120.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to MCP120T-270I/TT when available in the MCP120 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the MCP120T-270I/TT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the MCP120T-270I/TT RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for MCP120T-270I/TT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Microchip Technology Inc and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for MCP120T-270I/TT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for MCP120T-270I/TT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of MCP120T-270I/TT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for MCP120T-270I/TT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.