LT1013CD Part Information
The LT1013x devices are dual precision operational amplifiers, featuring high gain, low supply current, low noise, and low-offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The LT1013x devices can be operated from a single 5-V power supply; the common-mode input voltage range includes ground, and the output can also swing to within a few millivolts of ground. Crossover distortion is eliminated. The LT1013x can be operated with both dual ± 15-V and single 5-V supplies. The LT1013C and LT1013D are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LT1013DI is characterized for operation from −40°C to 105°C. The LT1013M, LT1013AM, and LT1013DM are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of −55°C to 125°C.
- For Die Only Option, See LT1013-DIE
- High Gain u2013 1.5 V/u00b5V Minimum (RL = 2 ku03a9) for LT1013AM u2013 0.8 V/u00b5V Minimum (RL = 600 ku03a9) for LT1013AM
- Input Offset Current u2013 0.8 nA Maximum at 25u00b0C for LT1013AM
- Input Offset Voltage u2013 150 u00b5V Maximum at 25u00b0C for LT1013AM
- Low Current Noise u2013 0.07 pA/u221aHz Typical
- Low Peak-to-Peak Noise Voltage u2013 0.55 u00b5V Typical
- Low Supply Current u2013 0.5 mA Maximum at TA = 25u00b0C for LT1013AM
- Offset-Voltage Temperature Coefficient u2013 2 u00b5V/u00b0C Maximum for LT1013AM
- Phase Reversal Protection
- Single-Supply Operation u2013 Input Voltage Range Extends to Ground u2013 Output Swings to Ground While Sinking Current
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier, 2Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||4V to 44V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP-AMP, DUAL, 1MHZ, 0.4V/US, SOIC-8; No. of Amplifiers:2 Amplifier; Bandwidth:1MHz; Slew Rate:0.4V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:4V to 44V; Amplifier Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:0°C; Operating TemperatureRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Low Power, 4V-44V wide supply range, dual precision operational amplifier | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LT1013CD?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LT1013CD are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LT1013CD image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LT1013CD in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LT1013CD price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LT1013CD fall under?
The LT1013CD is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LT1013CD when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LT1013CD you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LT1013CD RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LT1013CD have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LT1013CD.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LT1013CD often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LT1013CD?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LT1013CD from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.