LP5912-1.5DRVT Part Information
The LP5912 is low-noise LDO that can supply up to 500 mA of output current. Designed to meet the requirements of RF and analog circuits, the LP5912 device provides low noise, high PSRR, low quiescent current, and low line and load transient response. The LP5912 offers class-leading noise performance without a noise bypass capacitor and with the ability for remote output capacitance placement. The device is designed to work with a 1-µF input and a 1-µF output ceramic capacitor (no separate noise bypass capacitor required). This device is available with fixed output voltages from 0.8 V to 5.5 V in 25-mV steps. Contact Texas Instruments Sales for specific voltage option needs.
- Input Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- Internal Soft-Start to Limit the In-rush Current
- Low Dropout (VOUT u2265 3.3 V): 95 mV Typical at 500-mA Load
- Low IQ (Enabled, No Load): 30 u00b5A Typical
- Low Output-Voltage Noise: 12 u00b5VRMS Typical
- No Noise Bypass Capacitor Required
- Output Automatic Discharge for Fast Turnoff
- Output Current up to 500 mA
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance (VOUT u2265 3.3 V): u00b12%
- PSRR at 1 kHz: 75 dB Typical
- Power-Good Output With 140-u00b5s Typical Delay
- Reverse Current Protection
- Stable With 1-u00b5F Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- Thermal-Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Operating Junction Temperature
|Input Voltage Min||1.6V|
|Input Voltage Max||6.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||1.5V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Linear Regulator Case Style||WSON|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|Output Voltage Nom.||1.5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 500-mA, low-noise, low-IQ, low-dropout voltage regulator with reverse current protection | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP5912-1.5DRVT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP5912-1.5DRVT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP5912-1.5DRVT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP5912-1.5DRVT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP5912-1.5DRVT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP5912-1.5DRVT fall under?
The LP5912-1.5DRVT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP5912-1.5DRVT when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP5912-1.5DRVT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP5912-1.5DRVT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP5912-1.5DRVT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LP5912-1.5DRVT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP5912-1.5DRVT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP5912-1.5DRVT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP5912-1.5DRVT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.