LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB Part Information
The LP5907 is a low-noise LDO that can supply up to 250 mA output current. Designed to meet the requirements of RF and analog circuits, the LP5907 device provides low noise, high PSRR, low quiescent current, and low line or load transient response figures. Using new innovative design techniques, the LP5907 offers class-leading noise performance without a noise bypass capacitor and the ability for remote output capacitor placement. The device is designed to work with a 1-µF input and a 1-µF output ceramic capacitor (no separate noise bypass capacitor is required). This device is available with fixed output voltages from 1.2 V to 4.5 V in 25-mV steps. Contact Texas Instruments Sales for specific voltage option needs.
- Input Voltage Range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Low Dropout: 120 mV (typical)
- Low Output Voltage Noise: < 6.5 u00b5VRMS
- No Noise Bypass Capacitor Required
- Output Current: 250 mA
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2 V to 4.5 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance: u00b12%
- PSRR: 82 dB at 1 kHz
- Remote Output Capacitor Placement
- Stable with 1-u00b5F Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- Start-up Time: 80 u00b5s
- Thermal-Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- Very Low IQ (Enabled): 12 u00b5A
- Virtually Zero IQ (Disabled): < 1 u00b5A
- u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C Junction Temperature Range for Operation
|Input Voltage Min||2.2V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||250mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||3.3V 250mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, FIXED, 3.3V, 0.25A, SOT-23-5; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:2.2V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:250mA; Dropout RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 250-mA, low-noise, high-PSRR, ultra-low-dropout voltage regulator with low IQ and enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB fall under?
The LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP5907MFX-3.3/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.