LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB Part Information
The LP38690 and LP38692 low-dropout CMOS linear regulators provide tight output tolerance (2.5% typical), extremely low dropout voltage (450 mV at a 1-A load current, VOUT = 5 V), and excellent AC performance utilizing ultra low ESR ceramic output capacitors. The low thermal resistance of the WSON, SOT-223, and TO-252 packages allow the full operating current to be used even in high ambient temperature environments. The use of a PMOS power transistor means that no DC base drive current is required to bias it allowing ground pin current to remain below 100 µA regardless of load current, input voltage, or operating temperature.
- 1-u00b5A Off-State Quiescent Current
- 2.5% Output Accuracy (25u00b0C)
- 3-Lead TO-252, 5-Lead SOT-223, and 6-Bump WSON Packages
- Enable Pin (LP38692)
- Ensured Specifications for u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- Foldback Current Limiting
- Ground Pin Current: 55 u00b5A (typical) at Full Load
- Low Dropout Voltage: 450 mV at 1 A (typical, 5 VOUT)
- Precision (Trimmed) Bandgap Reference
- Precision Output Voltage: 2.5% (25u00b0C) Accuracy
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Wide Input Voltage Range (2.7 V to 10 V)
|Input Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Input Voltage Max||10V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||1.8V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||950mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||WSON|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||1.8V 1A LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Output Voltage Nom.||1.8V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, FIXED, 1.8V, 1A, WSON-6; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:2.7V; Input Voltage Max:10V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:1.8V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:1A; Dropout Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1-A, 10-V, low-dropout voltage regulator with enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB fall under?
The LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP38692SD-1.8/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.