LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB Part Information
The LP38690 and LP38692 low-dropout CMOS linear regulators provide tight output tolerance (2.5% typical), extremely low dropout voltage (450 mV at a 1-A load current, VOUT = 5 V), and excellent AC performance utilizing ultra low ESR ceramic output capacitors. The low thermal resistance of the WSON, SOT-223, and TO-252 packages allow the full operating current to be used even in high ambient temperature environments. The use of a PMOS power transistor means that no DC base drive current is required to bias it allowing ground pin current to remain below 100 µA regardless of load current, input voltage, or operating temperature.
- 1-u00b5A Off-State Quiescent Current
- 2.5% Output Accuracy (25u00b0C)
- 3-Lead TO-252, 5-Lead SOT-223, and 6-Bump WSON Packages
- Enable Pin (LP38692)
- Ensured Specifications for u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- Foldback Current Limiting
- Ground Pin Current: 55 u00b5A (typical) at Full Load
- Low Dropout Voltage: 450 mV at 1 A (typical, 5 VOUT)
- Precision (Trimmed) Bandgap Reference
- Precision Output Voltage: 2.5% (25u00b0C) Accuracy
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Wide Input Voltage Range (2.7 V to 10 V)
|Input Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Input Voltage Max||10V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO VOLTAGE REGULATOR, 3.3V, 1A, TO-252;; MSL:MSL 2 - 1 year; SVHC:No SVHC (15-Jan-2019) RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- LDO Regulator Pos 3.3V 1A 3-Pin(2+Tab) TO-252 Rail | Avnet America
- 1-A, 10-V, low-dropout voltage regulator | Texas Instruments
- LDO Voltage Regulator [Texas Instruments] LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB LDO Voltage Regulator | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB fall under?
The LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP38690DT-3.3/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.