LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB Part Information
The LP2992 is a 250-mA, fixed-output voltage regulator designed to provide ultra-low dropout and low noise in battery-powered applications. Using an optimized vertically integrated PNP (VIP) process, the LP2992 delivers unequaled performance in all specifications critical to battery-powered designs: • Dropout voltage: Typically 450 mV at 250-mA load, and 5 mV at 1-mA load. • Ground pin current: Typically 1500 µA at 250-mA load, and 75 µA at 1-mA load. • Enhanced stability: The LP2992 is stable with output capacitor equivalent series resistance (ESR) as low as 5 mΩ, which allows the use of ceramic capacitors on the output. • Sleep mode: Less than 1-µA quiescent current when ON/OFF pin is pulled low. • Smallest possible size: SOT-23 and WSON packages use absolute minimum board space. • Precision output: 1% tolerance output voltages available (A grade). • Low noise: By adding a 10-nF bypass capacitor, output noise can be reduced to 30 µV (typical). • Multiple voltage options, from 1.5 V to 5 V, are available as standard products. Consult factory for custom voltages.
- < 1-u00b5A Quiescent Current When Shut Down
- Custom Voltages Available
- High Peak Current Capability
- Input Voltage Range: 2.2 V to 16 V
- Low Ground Pin Current at All Loads
- Low ZOUT: 0.3-u2126 Typical (10 Hz to 1 MHz)
- Output Voltage Accuracy 1% (A Grade)
- Output Voltage Range: 1.5 V to 5 V
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protection
- Requires Minimum External Components
- Smallest Possible Size (SOT-23, WSON Package)
- Specified 250-mA Output Current
- Stable With Low-ESR Output Capacitor
- Ultra-Low-Dropout Voltage
- Wide Supply Voltage Range (16-V Maximum)
- u221240u00b0C to +125u00b0C Junction Temperature Range
|Input Voltage Min||2.2V|
|Input Voltage Max||16V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||5V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||450mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||WSON|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||5V 250mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Output Voltage Nom.||5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, FIXED, 5V, 0.25A, WSON-6; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:2.2V; Input Voltage Max:16V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:5V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:250mA; Dropout Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 250-mA, 16-V, low-dropout voltage regulator with enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB fall under?
The LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP2992ILD-5.0/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.