LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB Part Information
- 2.1-V to 16-V Input Voltage Range
- 5-V, 4.7-V, 3.3-V, 3-V, and 2.5-V Output Versions
- < 1-u03bcA Quiescent Current When Shutdown
- Ensured 50-mA Output Current
- Fast Dynamic Response to Line and Load
- High Peak Current Capability (150 mA Typical)
- Low Ground Pin Current at All Load Currents
- Low ZOUT Over Wide Frequency Range
- Output Voltage Accuracy 0.5% (A Grade)
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protection
- Requires Only 1-u03bcF External Capacitance
- Ultra-Low-Dropout Voltage
- Wide Supply Voltage Range (16 V Maximum)
- u221240u00b0C to 125u00b0C Junction Temperature Range
|Input Voltage Min||2.1V|
|Input Voltage Max||16V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||5V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||120mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||5V 50mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Operating Voltage Tolerance +||0.5%|
|Output Current Max||0.05A|
|Output Voltage Nom.||5V|
|Primary Input Voltage||6V|
|Supply Voltage Max||16V|
|Voltage Regulator Type||Positive Fixed LDO|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, 0.12VDO, 0.05A, 5V, 5SOT23; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:2.1V; Input Voltage Max:16V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:5V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:50mA; Dropout Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- IC: voltage regulator; LDO,fixed; 5V; 0.05A; SOT23-5; SMD | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 50-mA, 16-V, low-dropout voltage regulator with enable | Texas Instruments
- LDO Voltage Regulator [Texas Instruments] LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB LDO Voltage Regulator | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB fall under?
The LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP2980AIM5-5.0/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.