LMV821M5/NOPB Part Information
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results: u2013 LMV822-Q1 And LMV824-Q1 Are Available in Automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Version
- CMRR 90 dB
- For Vs = 5 V, Typical Supply Values Unless Otherwise Noted
- Gain Bandwidth Product At 2.7 V, 5 MHz
- ISupply At 2.7 V Supply, 220 u03bcA per Amplifier
- LMV824 Available With Extended Temperature Range to 125u00b0C
- PSRR 85 dB
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Rail to Rail Output (RRO) u2013 600 u2126 Load, 160 mV From Rail u2013 10 ku2126 Load, 55 mV From Rail
- Slew Rate 1.4 V/u00b5s (Min)
- Small SC70-5 Package 2.0 x 1.25 x 0.95 mm
- Specified Performance At 2.5 V, 2.7 V and 5 V
- Stable Performance with Capacitive Loads
- TCVOS 1 uV/u00b0C
- VCM At 5 V Supply, -0.3 V to 4.3 V
- VOS 3.5 mV (Max)
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||2.5V to 5.5V|
|I/O Type||Rail-Rail Outputs|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||3.5mV|
|Op Amp Type||Low Voltage|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, OP AMP, SINGLE, 5MHZ, SMD; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:5MHz; Slew Rate:2V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:2.5V to 5.5V; Amplifier Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 5MHz, Low Voltage, Low Power, RRO, 5 MHz Op Amps | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMV821M5/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMV821M5/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMV821M5/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMV821M5/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMV821M5/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMV821M5/NOPB fall under?
The LMV821M5/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMV821M5/NOPB when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMV821M5/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMV821M5/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMV821M5/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LMV821M5/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMV821M5/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMV821M5/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMV821M5/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.