LMV710M5/NOPB Part Information
- Capable of Driving 600-u03a9 Load
- Ensured 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 5 MHz (Typical)
- Industrial Temperature Range: u221240u00b0C to 85u00b0C
- Low Offset Voltage: 3 mV (Maximum)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Slew Rate: 5 V/u00b5s (Typical)
- Space-Saving Packages: 5-Pin and 6-Pin SOT-23
- Supply Current in Shutdown Mode: 0.2 u00b5A (Typical)
- Turnon Time From Shutdown: <10 u00b5s
- Unity Gain Stable
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.7V to 5V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||2.7V to 5V|
|Amplifier Type||BIMOS Operational|
|I/O Type||Rail-Rail I/O|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||3.2mV|
|Logic Function Number||710|
|Op Amp Type||Low Power|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage + Nom||5V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.7V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP AMP, 5MHZ, 5V/uS, SOT-23-5; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:5MHz; Slew Rate:5V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:2.7V to 5V; Amplifier Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Single, 5-V, 5-MHz, RRIO, 40-mA output current operational amplifier | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMV710M5/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMV710M5/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMV710M5/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMV710M5/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMV710M5/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMV710M5/NOPB fall under?
The LMV710M5/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMV710M5/NOPB when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMV710M5/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMV710M5/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMV710M5/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LMV710M5/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMV710M5/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMV710M5/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMV710M5/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.