LMV321M5X/NOPB Part Information
The LMV358-N and LMV324-N are low-voltage (2.7 V to 5.5 V) versions of the dual and quad commodity op amps LM358 and LM324 (5 V to 30 V). The LMV321N is the single channel version. The LMV321-N, LMV358-N, and LMV324-N are the most costeffective solutions for applications where low-voltage operation, space efficiency, and low price are important. They offer specifications that meet or exceed the familiar LM358 and LM324. The LMV321N, LMV358-N, and LMV324-N have rail-to-rail output swing capability and the input common-mode voltage range includes ground. They all exhibit excellent speed to power ratio, achieving 1 MHz of bandwidth and 1-V/µs slew rate with low supply current.
- (For V+ = 5 V and Vu2212 = 0 V, Unless Otherwise Specified)
- Ensured 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
- Gain-Bandwidth Product 1 MHz
- Industrial Temperature Range u221240u00b0C to +125u00b0C
- LMV321-N 130 u03bcA
- LMV321-N, LMV358-N, and LMV324-N are available in Automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 1 and 3 versions
- LMV324-N 410 u03bcA
- LMV358-N 210 u03bcA
- Low Supply Current
- No Crossover Distortion
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing At 10 ku2126 V+ u2212 10 mV & Vu2212 + 65 mV
- VCM Range u22120.2 V to V+
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.7V to 5.5V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP-AMP, 1MHZ, 1V/US, SOT-23-5; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:1MHz; Slew Rate:1V/�s; Supply Voltage Range:2.7V to 5.5V; Amplifier Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40�C; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Single channel general purpose, low voltage, rail-to-rail output operational amplifiers | Texas Instruments
- Operational Amplifier [Texas Instruments] LMV321M5X/NOPB Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMV321M5X/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMV321M5X/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMV321M5X/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMV321M5X/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMV321M5X/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMV321M5X/NOPB fall under?
The LMV321M5X/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMV321M5X/NOPB when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMV321M5X/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMV321M5X/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMV321M5X/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LMV321M5X/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMV321M5X/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMV321M5X/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMV321M5X/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.