LMT84LP Part Information
- Average Sensor Gain of -5.5 mV/u00b0C
- Cost-effective Alternative to Thermistors
- Footprint Compatible with the Industry-Standard LM20/19 and LM35 Temperature Sensors
- LMT84-Q1 is AEC-Q100 Grade 0 qualified and is Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow
- Low 1.5 V Operation
- Low 5.4u00b5A Quiescent Current
- Output is Short-Circuit Protected
- Packages: u2013 Small SC70 (SOT 5-lead) surface mount u2013 Leaded TO-92
- Push-Pull Output with u00b150 u00b5A Drive Capability
- Very Accurate: u00b10.4u00b0C typical
- Wide Temperature Range of -50u00b0C to 150u00b0C
|IC Output Type||Analogue|
|Sensing Accuracy Range||± 0.4°C|
|Sensing Temperature Min||-50°C|
|Sensing Temperature Max||150°C|
|Sensor Case Style||TO-92|
|No. of Pins||3Pins|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.5V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- TEMP SENSOR, +/- 0.4 DEG C, TO-92-3; IC Output Type:Analogue; Sensing Accuracy Range:± 0.4°C; Sensing Temperature Min:-50°C; Sensing Temperature Max:150°C; Sensor Case Style:TO-92; No. of Pins:3Pins; Supply Voltage Min:1.5V; Supply RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1.5V-Capable, 10 uA Analog Output Temperature Sensor in SC70 and TO-92 | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMT84LP?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMT84LP are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMT84LP image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMT84LP in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMT84LP price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMT84LP fall under?
The LMT84LP is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Sensors & Transducers > Sensors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMT84LP when available in the Sensors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMT84LP you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMT84LP RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMT84LP have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LMT84LP.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMT84LP often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMT84LP?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMT84LP from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.